Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Dre Day

New Buses coming

Not to long ago I was on my home on the New Jersey Turnpike and there went to New NJT buses. I dont know the name of them but people has been raving over this bus for a little bit. Well the buses were heading north, but I dont know where they were heading to

Not to long ago I was on my home on the New Jersey Turnpike and there went to New NJT buses. I dont know the name of them but people has been raving over this bus for a little bit. Well the buses were heading north, but I dont know where they were heading to

were they the new MCI coaches, or the NABI transit busses?

i just saw one of the NABI buses yesterday at the port authority, i didnt catch the number because i was on a bus myself but they are definately here!

I'm waiting for the NABI buses to be assigned to the Orange Garage. We pray somemore!(NJT)(NJT):me::mb::nec::septa:

Glad to hear that, starting Next Month, we will bid adieu to the Metro-B's.

THE NABIs ARE COMIN'!!!

Small on the outside but really Big on the Inside, the future of New Jersey Transit will Be NABI 416s beginning this Spring, I can't wait to go on those New NABIs (North American Bus Industries).

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.48 Safari/525.19

Glad to hear that, starting Next Month, we will bid adieu to the Metro-B's.

THE NABIs ARE COMIN'!!!

Um, I don't even want to lie, I will miss those Flxible Metro-B's I love those DD92's and the way they sound. NABI's are good too, I like the designs, but I will miss those Metro-B's

They have been waiting for more hybrid MCI i'm pretty sure.

- A

What are YOU talking about?

There is NO order for hybrid MCIs for NJT.

What are YOU talking about?

There is NO order for hybrid MCIs for NJT.

Really, so they are just having the one?:eek:

- A

I love those NABIs. I cant wait till we get ours at Bee-Line.

Really, Don, really. You would ruin the amazing Bee-line fleet that I love with that funky lookin' forehead stuff. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul(NYCT)