New Buses coming

Dre Day

Not to long ago I was on my home on the New Jersey Turnpike and there went to New NJT buses. I dont know the name of them but people has been raving over this bus for a little bit. Well the buses were heading north, but I dont know where they were heading to

Not to long ago I was on my home on the New Jersey Turnpike and there went to New NJT buses. I dont know the name of them but people has been raving over this bus for a little bit. Well the buses were heading north, but I dont know where they were heading to

were they the new MCI coaches, or the NABI transit busses?

Small on the outside but really Big on the Inside, the future of New Jersey Transit will Be NABI 416s beginning this Spring, I can't wait to go on those New NABIs (North American Bus Industries).

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.48 Safari/525.19

Glad to hear that, starting Next Month, we will bid adieu to the Metro-B's.

THE NABIs ARE COMIN'!!!

Um, I don't even want to lie, I will miss those Flxible Metro-B's I love those DD92's and the way they sound. NABI's are good too, I like the designs, but I will miss those Metro-B's

I love those NABIs. I cant wait till we get ours at Bee-Line.

Really, Don, really. You would ruin the amazing Bee-line fleet that I love with that funky lookin' forehead stuff. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul(NYCT)

Archived