Have the R110s NTT in service

mark1447

another reason why i cannot stand the R42s is the f*** up interiors. the seats are uncomfortable, the roll signs are ugly, and the metal and painted walls have been vandalized and scratched. i feel very unsafe in the R42s.

Hey man... C'EST LA VIE.

If you don't like it here, how about move to some Asian city where the system is freshly built and all the trains are fresh out from the factory?

where do u want me to go? to where you are from?

Where you should go?

I don't know man.

But if you don't like the subway because you feel unsafe or because the cars are really shabby then don't ride it and that you have to avoid specific lines because of a specific type of cars in general, don't bother riding the subway altogether. Don't whine about how the public hates the R42s or how you have to avoid the A or the E because of "rusted tin cans" or "ugly soda cans".

Move upstate where the rest of the snobby and bratty whiny schmucks live. You sound like a very infantile and immature chump who wouldn't have been outside after the sun went down back in the 80s. Just leave as a matter of fact. infantile people like you have corrupted this site. if you have nothing intellectual to say or for that matter anything that makes sense just keep your silly comments to yourself. Please! Just do us a favor and save us the time of seeing such nonsense on the screen!

Archived