Train pics from yesterday (02/09/09) on the BMT Lines!

I'm loving the pictures! Nice representation of the Eastern Division.

Why thank you Ali

Nice Shots!

Thanks Mark

Nice shots. Haven't seen a R42 on Nassau or a R160 (Z) in ages.

Thanks and both R-42 and R-160A-1 still runs on the (J) and (Z)

These are good, the R42's on the (J) are going to keep rolling for a while now. The R160A-1 sets on the (L), those are hard to find sometimes. Anyways great images there!

Thanks.....R-160A-1's on the (L) isn't really hard to find, you got to be @ a specific station with good timing and one will show up...maybe two maybe three

Nice pictures! The R160's look like they're in better shape than what they're saying over on the other thread.

Thanks and the R-160's were never in bad shape;)

nice shots! I love the BMT! but its funny how you had one IND shot of the C train at 14th street! lol

Thanks...its was a mixed pair of R-32/R-38 and ppl assume that all the R-38's are retired and behold they not all retired i still runs on the (A) and (C) and also coincidentally our " New York Finest" showed up and told me not to take pics of the trains, but in the (MTA) rules you can....how ironic is that!

Cool photos.

Thanks Brandon!

Great Queens/Kings border line pix and great (W) and (C) pix too, :P!

Thanks!

Guest Charles

The (L) rolling stock consists both of mostly R143s and some R160A-1s. Why is it that it is rare to find R143s on the (J), (M), and (Z) lines? Is it because some R42s are still at the East New York Yard?

The (L) rolling stock consists both of mostly R143s and some R160A-1s. Why is it that it is rare to find R143s on the (J), (M), and (Z) lines? Is it because some R42s are still at the East New York Yard?

R-143 were only made for the (L)....@ that time they made their revenue service the (J), (M) and (Z) were all R-42's!

Archived