Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Qns Blvd Dom

Newsflash! The LFSA is now in The Bronx!

However where I saw this bus at and where it went off to will surprise everybody(well almost everybody).

The pics will do the talking with a little explaining about where I saw this bus go off to after the last pic.

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

Well after I took that pic, 0054 went off and I went out on a QBX1 bus to Co-Op-City. I saw this bus again. If anybody is guessing Gun Hill Depot, that is the right answer as when the QBX1 I was on getting off I-95 by Bay Plaza, the LFSA was right inside Gun Hill Depot property in the outside lot where some buses are parked!

Be on the lookout for this bus to start service on the BX12 Local as early as next week!

Edited by Qns Blvd Dom
Change of info

Its about time, Is that the same fleet that was at 126th?

Im guessing that the lfsa are exclusively being tested for +SBS routes

According to a transit supervisor that I spoke to today, only Bx12 local drivers are being trained on it so expect to see it on the Bx12 local. I work the Bx12 local so I may get a shot at driving this bus.

According to a transit supervisor that I spoke to today, only Bx12 local drivers are being trained on it so expect to see it on the Bx12 local. I work the Bx12 local so I may get a shot at driving this bus.

Do you know when its running on the Bx12 local?

Edited by via White Plains Road

This is interesting news....I might be in The Bronx more often now. B)

Just a question, and dont hate on me for this as I dont have much knowledge about The Bronx and its routes. Where does the Bx12 run to?

This is interesting news....I might be in The Bronx more often now. B)

Just a question, and dont hate on me for this as I dont have much knowledge about The Bronx and its routes. Where does the Bx12 run to?

Bx12 +Select Bus Service+ runs to Inwood-Broadway/207th Street near Inwood-207th Street (A) subway station and Bay Plaza in Co-op City

Bx12 local runs to Sedgwick Avenue-West Fordham Road and Pelham Bay near Pelham Bay Park (6) subway station!

Edited by via White Plains Road
Changed color font

Bx12 +Select Bus Service+ runs to Inwood-Broadway/207th Street near Inwood-207th Street (A) subway station and Bay Plaza in Co-op City

Bx12 local runs to Sedgwick Avenue-West Fordham Road and Pelham Bay near Pelham Bay Park (6) subway station!

Just to add summer time[Even tho we in winter lol] extends to the Orchard Beach

I was asking for the original route, didnt think it actually gets extended in seasonal times. Damn, I would've figured that WF would've gotten this bus for the Bx19, as did alot of people. But to run it out of Gun Hill for the Bx12 or Bx12 SBS makes sense.

Thanks all!

Thanks for the info and photos.

I hope you don't mind me using the photos for my blog site (link in my sig).

You can go ahead and use 1 of the pics!

Its about time, Is that the same fleet that was at 126th?

Im guessing that the lfsa are exclusively being tested for +SBS routes

If you read the message below, it's going to be BX12 Local. I was told it was for BX12 SBS based on the phone calls I made.

Thanks for pointing that out! Let us know how it go's if you have it!

Do you know when its running on the Bx12 local?

From the calls I made, as early as next week.

That's great news! I will have a much easier chance of catching the new bus now since I'm around the Bx12 all the time. I will be on the hunt starting next week! Thanks for the info QM4JewelAve. B)