B line?

kngmn

mta nyct should consider that B line should run on weekends.

sat: 6:30 a.m. - 8:30p.m.

sun; 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.

in weekends B line will not go to

Bedford pk in weekends:

the last stop will be in weekends is 145 street

it will be good B line run on weekends

why did B line stop running on weekend.

Sometimes on the weekdays, the (B) takes so long to come that two (Q) trains would pass by. By time the (B) shows up, it would be lucky enough if it caught up to the second (Q) train.

In Manhattan, the (F)(D) and (V) can provide service on 6th Ave. For CPW, you have the (C) running local, and the (A) and (D) occasionally. Even to 145th, the (B) wouldn't be necessary much on the weekends.

Give it time. If they build enough of those highrise condos near Brighton Beach station (replacing all the little houses) and it's not just older people or people who drive that move into them, then the demand for it might increase. You need more riders on the outer portion of the line (which would benefit the msost from express service).

Sometimes on the weekdays, the (B) takes so long to come that two (Q) trains would pass by. By time the (B) shows up, it would be lucky enough if it caught up to the second (Q) train.

In Manhattan, the (F)(D) and (V) can provide service on 6th Ave. For CPW, you have the (C) running local, and the (A) and (D) occasionally. Even to 145th, the (B) wouldn't be necessary much on the weekends.

until further notice, (B) trains run every 15 minutes to Bedford Park Blvd whenever it operates.

mta nyct should consider that B line should run on weekends.

sat: 6:30 a.m. - 8:30p.m.

sun; 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.

in weekends B line will not go to

Bedford pk in weekends:

the last stop will be in weekends is 145 street

it will be good B line run on weekends

why did B line stop running on weekend.

If the (D)stopped at Dekalb on all times the (B)does not operate and also service on the ©along the CPW coordior improved, there would be no need for weekend (B)service.

If the (D)stopped at Dekalb on all times the (B)does not operate and also service on the ©along the CPW coordior improved, there would be no need for weekend (B)service.

the (D) only stops at DeKalb Av Late Nights only. Weekends, during the day, the (D) skips DeKalb Av, which i dont think thats fair for the 6 av customers. but thats the way it is.

i live right by the (:P(Q) lines and the (Q) is fine the way it is on the weekends. (Just remove those crappy R160's off the (Q), then ill be happier.) but they dont need to run the (:P on the weekends because customers have alternates they can take instead of adding more congestion at Prospect Park for the (:)(Q), DeKalb Av for the (B)(D)(N)(Q)(R), ESPECIALLY DURING G.O.'s of the weekend in that area.

Alternates are:

Broadway: (1) Local (Nearby Station)*

CPW: (C) Local ((A)(D) occasionaly during G.O.'s)

6 Av: (D) Express (Same route as the (B) skipping DeKalb Av during the day.)

Brighton: (Q) Local (Only a few extra stops on the Brighton Line)

Customers can transfer between the (1) and the (A)(C)(D) at 59 St-Columbus Circle.

Customers can transfer between the (1) and the (Q) at 42 St-Times Square.

Theres no need for (B) service on the weekends.

i live right by the (:P(Q) lines and the (Q) is fine the way it is on the weekends. (Just remove those crappy R160's off the (Q), then ill be happier.) but they dont need to run the (:P on the weekends because customers have alternates they can take instead of adding more congestion at Prospect Park for the (:)(Q), DeKalb Av for the (B)(D)(N)(Q)(R), ESPECIALLY DURING G.O.'s of the weekend in that area.

Alternates are:

Customers can transfer between the (1) and the (A)(C)(D) at 59 St-Columbus Circle.

Exactly Man. Especially now that Avenue U/Neck Rd, are under reconstruction (and I heard Newkirk Av is beginning rehab), running even more trains along the Brighton Line, is not the best idea. However, I will say, that a weekend Harlem-145 St to Prospect Park (B) service, can/should be considered by the (MTA).

Guest Charles

By no means am I a supporter for weekend (:P service. There is adequate service along the Brighton (provided by the (Q)) and 6th Avenue (provided by the (F) and (D) -- come on, the (F) only makes 2 more stops!) lines. The only time where it can get a bit annoying is on Central Park West. (C) and (D) trains come rather infrequently on the weekends. If they increase (C) and (D) service on the weekends, then there will absolutely be no need for (:P weekend service.

The (:P line should just be like the (C), run the same lengthed cars and same service. The (F) should be 6 Ave. express and (:P should be 6 Ave. local...

That makes no sense....(:) goes to Harlem-145th Street and Bedford Park Blvd in one straight shot....and the (F) goes up and down 6th Avenue on one straight shoot as well. When they get to 34th Street-Herald Square, the tower will have to figure out which train leaves 1st which causes congestion for the (D) and (V) trains.....again makes no sense for the (F) to be express and (B) to be local via 6th Avenue. Let the (B) and (F) stay excatly where they are!

Alternates are:

if you want to get those "crappy" R160s off the (Q), then you better pray for weekend (B) service. R160s are a lot faster than R68/68As. everytime an R160 (Q) and R68/68A (B) depart a station simultaneously, the (Q) accelerates a lot quicker.

if you want to get those "crappy" R160s off the (Q), then you better pray for weekend (B) service. R160s are a lot faster than R68/68As. everytime an R160 (Q) and R68/68A (B) depart a station simultaneously, the (Q) accelerates a lot quicker.

There's more to a train than speed...

R68's might be "slow" (I really don't feel like they're any slower), but they're 198463652534 times more comfortable than the R160's to many people.

Guest Charles
why the hell are you using such a big number?

Exaggeration??? To make his point???

All the 75-footers are quite comfortable.

I hate it when ppl try to squeeze into a tiny space on the longitudinal seats of the 60-footers. Quite annoying, sometimes I just give up and stand up or find another place.

Exaggeration??? To make his point???

All the 75-footers are quite comfortable.

I hate it when ppl try to squeeze into a tiny space on the longitudinal seats of the 60-footers. Quite annoying, sometimes I just give up and stand up or find another place.

Well Flushing, Charles just answered your question for me, hahah. And then he made points that I 100% agree with. (small number now, happy? B))

Archived