B line?

kngmn

Whatever, you don't get it, I am not going to repeat it... The (;) and (C) going on the middle tracks are feasable unless if the Local track cannot switch to the Express and vice versa...

*Yawn* the lower level has a middle track hense why the (B) stops there during mid-days and evenings also while the (D) stops there during AM and PM rush hours in peak directional.....the (C) CANNOT stop on the upper level w/o making congestion....it have no turn around and there are NO turn around on the upper level @ 145th Street....don't you just get it ....damn!

I have to bring this up one more time: It isn't even my plan to bring it to the (MTA)... Again, I am sought to be a (MTA) worker, but I am not... I am a regular shopomore in a regular high school, don't think I know Eliot. Sanders or any (MTA) cheif or employee... I don't even have a family-member, friend or friends parent that works for the (MTA)... I have a feeling that you people think that way...

I don't think so...

Except for those with the special titles such as C/R or T/O or Car Insp., most of us are just railfanners who are willing enough to spare time to talk about the system. I don't really know anybody that works for Transit, so really I don't think that way, and you should not assume that others think that way just because of difference in opinions.

I won't now... I am agreeing with a lot of current discussion but only th wrong ones which has signs of specific attcking, I would do some fuss...

Look man, there is nothing called specific attacking. If there is misconduct on the forums, the mods will attend to it. It doesn't mean that you should "defend" your stance. It only makes everybody else miserable.

Whatever, yes it is too Stupid to stop the (:) and (C) @t 145th Street... Happy...

I have to bring this up one more time: It isn't even my plan to bring it to the (MTA)... Again, I am sought to be a (MTA) worker, but I am not... I am a regular shopomore in a regular high school, don't think I know Eliot. Sanders or any (MTA) cheif or employee... I don't even have a family-member, friend or friends parent that works for the (MTA)... I have a feeling that you people think that way...

Just because two people are discussing their different stances on a subject doesn't make them (MTA) Chairmen. If two people are talking about abortion does that make them chief medical surgeons?

You should only change your mind on a proposal if you understand why it won't work. You don't change your mind just because someone disagrees with you.

Archived