Information on Bus Driver 1 (New York)

Cappy

While I was looking at the release list for a release date for World of Subways vol. 2, I saw the name of an unknown product called Bus Driver 1 (New York). At the time, there was no information about it. I decided to send an e-mail to Aerosoft and received a reply, along with a document (no pictures included), from someone at Marketing and Communications. Now that I found out TML Studios is creating it, this simulator is not the same product as Bus Driver made by SCS Software, which was released 2 years ago. Since the document is too large to upload to the forum, here's most of the information copied from it.

Name: Busdriver 1 – New York

Product-n°.: 10890

Genre: Simulation

Format: CD-ROM

Publisher: Aerosoft

Developer: TML-Studios

EAN: 4015918108904

Transformed is the famous bus line M42 which goes from Hudson River to East River on 42nd street, one of the most known streets of New York City. You drive the typical Nova RTS T80-206 bus, presented as a very detailed and true to the original 3D model. The original timetable and numerous exciting tasks challenge your skills as a bus driver.

Features:

• times square, numerous theaters, Madame Tussauds, Chrysler Building, Grand Central Station, Bryant Park with New York Public Library, Circle Line, Intrepid and of course the Port Authority Bus Terminal are included
  • the street was transformed absolutely true to the original
  • realistic vehicle construction
  • animated windshield wipers
  • 3D cockpit with all operating elements and pivoting view
  • different camera perspectives
  • dynamic alternation of day and night with realistic lighting conditions
  • dynamic weather
  • real traffic facsimile such as animated traffic lights, AI-traffic, traffic
  • possibility to get off the bus and explore the environment at all times
  • extensive evaluation system at the end of all tasks

While I was looking at the release list for a release date for World of Subways vol. 2, I saw the name of an unknown product called Bus Driver 1 (New York). At the time, there was no information about it. I decided to send an e-mail to Aerosoft and received a reply, along with a document (no pictures included), from someone at Marketing and Communications. Now that I found out TML Studios is creating it, this simulator is not the same product as Bus Driver made by SCS Software, which was released 2 years ago. Since the document is too large to upload to the forum, here's most of the information copied from it.

Can you give me an URL?

Here's the URL of Aerosoft's release list, with Bus Driver 1 mentioned on the bottom of page 2: http://aerosoft2.de/trader/pdf/Release%20list%20engl.pdf

As for a URL containing the information about this simulator, it's not posted anywhere on the Internet (except here). I only received a document with the info straight from Aerosoft after I requested it.

• 2 months later...

May 15, this game in the Netherlands. And I would like to buy this game. Maybe you know the system requirements for this game?

Sorry for my bad English. I am from the Netherlands. And it is still not so good English. :)

Archived