Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
R421969

NYC Subway Game for PS2/3, 360/ 0r Wii

I had an Idea for a game that would be about the nyc subway. the scenerio is like this. You can either play as a motorman or a T/O...and later in the game you can play as both at the same time. it would start out as the players ( it can be 1-4 players ) playing as an R1-R9 in 1931 and they would play as those cars rolling through the subway ( as it was in that era ) and having to make stops and be on time and making turns on the track and stopping at red lights and basically doing what the guys do today...and the goal is to be the fastest t/o motor man and the best. a t/o has to look in both directions to see if people are coming and if someone is caught in the doors while the train moves game over...if u leave to early points will be taken off...people can ask u for directions and then a mini multiple choice will pop up and u must direct them correctly. as a motor man u will have to slow down on curves and use good speed when express...but not too fast or the train will derail. if your too slow you will lose points. u will also have to slow down on time witht he brakes and if u over shoot the station ull lose points. as time goes by u will upgrade to the R-10...R16..R22..R 27/30//R33 the redbirds all that! u get up 2 the R179 ( lol ) and the 2nd ave subway...and that'll be the end of the game...once finished you can rome it as a staff person or put in a free world feature where u can roll the entire subway all u want. theres day and night time...and u can even make ur own subway lines, routes and cars..imagine creating an elevated line that is 300 feet above the ground and then descending at 60 miles p/h unlock the pre-unification cars. u can even paint the regular rolling stock and add features like bucket seats and and or bench seats to your custom cars. u can travel up to 100 miles per hour if u do free world mode and turn off derailment...or keep it on and watch the train go flying ( in free world mode no passengers are on board ). anyone have any opinions on this idea of a game or anything to add...feel free 2 add

I'd buy it. lol, but we'd have to get it before it runs off the shelves, cause I believe us rail fans would be the only ones to buy it. lol. But, I wish it existed.

Congratulations, You've just described BVE! B) Also T/O = Motorman. It's the same position. They are now called Train Operators instead of Motorman (but don't tell that to Jah, hehe). They are the ones that drive the train. You got Train Operator confused with the Conductor which duties are to open and close the doors.

lol oh wow i guess i missed that factor but yeah...i meant to say then the people who open the doors and use the Pa system and the ones that drive the train u can play as either one or both if chosen

I'd buy it. lol, but we'd have to get it before it runs off the shelves, cause I believe us rail fans would be the only ones to buy it. lol. But, I wish it existed.

yeah me too...and i think reg people aka non railfans could like it cause its like they are running the subway in that game stead of the other way around. i think it really should be made though it sound like a good game that wud high replay vaule

I definitely see what you're trying to see. I would want it for PC and make it something similar to World of Subways. However, there will have to be some extensive development to go into it.

Um, they have train simulators. This isn't a new concept.

oh wow. yea i guess ur right. but some of the game features would be customization of subway cars and routes and the basic idea that...its not a job in which ur taking a simulator for but only for fun.

oh wow. yea i guess ur right. but some of the game features would be customization of subway cars and routes and the basic idea that...its not a job in which ur taking a simulator for but only for fun.
bve;)