the worst bus depot is:

Gun Hill depot

Kingsbridge depot

Basiely depot

LGA depot.

there should plan that Gun Hill depot should repaint all of their

artic.

there new flyer artic in gun hill depot look bad coniditon

One theres a thread on this already and 2nd Baisley Park Depot is not the worse depot

The artics aren't really a problem @ GH... it's the rest of their buses (the orion's)...

lmao @ the comment about Grand av !

anyway, iono, in terms of bus maintenance (or lack thereof), I'd have to say KB houses the worst kept / "raggedy" lookin buses... too bad, b/c the exterior of the depot looks real clean too...

I say Kingsbridge is slightly worse than GH in the maintenance dept, but GH drivers are the worst. They drive too slow, especially on the Bx12. some of the SBS drivers drive so slow the SBS beese bunch up, even with 8-minute headways in the midday (with no traffic). And theres this guy that i rode with today that was driving 15-20mph on a wide-open Pelham Pkwy!

I say the worst Grand Av Depot. It just stole routes and buses from other depots.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

I wanted Grand Avenue to get new buses 1st. Lolz

But anyway, i would say that the worst depot would have to be...

KINGSBRIDGE!!!!!

The buses look horrible, espically the Orion V's

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

The artics aren't really a problem @ GH... it's the rest of their buses (the orion's)...

lmao @ the comment about Grand av !

anyway, iono, in terms of bus maintenance (or lack thereof), I'd have to say KB houses the worst kept / "raggedy" lookin buses... too bad, b/c the exterior of the depot looks real clean too...

In my book KB and GH are tied for worst. The only thing that might make KB slightly worse is the fact that they have more 95's which seem to have fallen apart faster and worse then the 93s. GH has some horrible Artics nearly on the level of 100 st.

Honestly what's KB supposd to do about rust that's affecting whole buses besides replace them?

i think the worse bus depot is basaley park depot bcus the buses don,t seem organized and the buses always look in terrible conditions.

There buses are not in bad condition...I live by the Q111/Q113 and they buses are in good condition. They look dirty b/c of the snow once the weather is warmer it will get washed and cleaned properly!

LGA is just a tad bit better then the Bx division but not by alot KB has always been crap GH was better back in the days they fell of. WF should not be that bad but then again they part of the Bx division MCH keep the Bx division a float.

My worst top 5 from Worst to Best

KB

GH

LGA

GA

QV

Archived