Av U/Neck Rd Re-Construction Update

MattTrain

Nice, will they be getting a lift?

The new staircases should be getting a lift, I think there will be more than two sets of stairs leading to and from the trains, maybe about four, that's just my speculation. The staircases should be wider in the new Avenue U and Neck Road.

The new staircases should be getting a lift, I think there will be more than two sets of stairs leading to and from the trains, maybe about four, that's just my speculation. The staircases should be wider in the new Avenue U and Neck Road.

What I mean by lift is what Americans would normally call "elevator"

What I mean by lift is what Americans would normally call "elevator"

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I'm not really sure about the elevator, but elevators are being considered for the Avenue U and Neck Road considering, there's been an increase in wheelchair accessible stations the last few years, so an elevator being placed on the platforms of Avenue U and Neck Road would be a possibility.

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I'm not really sure about the elevator, but elevators are being considered for the Avenue U and Neck Road considering, there's been an increase in wheelchair accessible stations the last few years, so an elevator being placed on the platforms of Avenue U and Neck Road would be a possibility.

I feel that they should. I'm not quite certain about the area, but are there any hospitals around those two stops?

Hospitals, I don't see one in the area. Coney Island Hospital would be the closest, but that's about like three blocks North away from the Ocean Parkway (Q) station. I do know some doctor offices near the area of Avenue U and Neck Road, can't say the exact locations, but they can find the elevators useful in those stations.

Hospitals, I don't see one in the area. Coney Island Hospital would be the closest, but that's about like three blocks North away from the Ocean Parkway (Q) station. I do know some doctor offices near the area of Avenue U and Neck Road, can't say the exact locations, but they can find the elevators useful in those stations.

Ah, because there is a tendency to erect lifts near major hospitals (but not always the case).

Archived