Valentine's Day

devb

I'm trying to think of something to get for my girl for valentine's day, something subway related.. do they make any bears or something with a subway theme? Like a bear on a train car (preferably B Division, she likes R44s for some reason :eek:) or maybe one holding that thing the motorman uses to make the train go? Even one in a conductor's cap would work in a pinch I guess.. I wonder if I could find an authentic BMT door key to go with it.

What did you guys get for your significant others for V-day??

24 premium roses, 2 chocolate valentine teddy bears, 2 boxes of premium chocolate, dinner, a movie, and end the night with drinks at my place. :cool:

1800-Flowers.com fumbled my order so they're sending her an order I made twice to her at work. She's going to need help with all that stuff. B)

24 premium roses, 2 chocolate valentine teddy bears, 2 boxes of premium chocolate, dinner, a movie, and end the night with drinks at my place. :cool:

1800-Flowers.com fumbled my order so they're sending her an order I made twice to her at work. She's going to need help with all that stuff. B)

1-800-Flowers is awful..I know, I used to work for them. You'd have been better off going to a local florist.

well my valentines is gonna be painful bcus i left my boyfriend cus he was,nt being very nice to me like i need him to be so i gotta celebrate somebody else and its just not that simple to do.i am hurt that i cannot have a special valentines cus of him acting like a fool and not treating me right but what can i say stuff happens and i left cus i did not want to deal with no more heart-break even though i luv him bcus if i take it he,d probably continue being messed up to me wrongfully so i gotta celebrate it with my friend since i,m down cus he brings me up to not feel so much sadness and i need that special comfort too alone in manhatten then chill and do more together!!!;):cry::confused:

I'm trying to think of something to get for my girl for valentine's day, something subway related.. do they make any bears or something with a subway theme? Like a bear on a train car (preferably B Division, she likes R44s for some reason :eek:) or maybe one holding that thing the motorman uses to make the train go? Even one in a conductor's cap would work in a pinch I guess.. I wonder if I could find an authentic BMT door key to go with it.

The Transit Museum shop sells bear with the different lines as in the (A), (F), (N), (4) and (6)!

I was sick and missed school for the whole week so I wasn't able to go out and actually buy something, so I just put one and one together, and got this:

A bear, (well its a stuffed dog) that has a rose in its mouth, and its decorated for V-day. (I found it after cleaning up my room for once xD)

And two movies that I burned for her.

Earrings, necklace, and a bracelet. Sadly I had to go to work that night, so dinner will have to be done some other time. We cursed each other out, I walked out, she called back crying, I came back, I spoke my mind she slapped me, I tried to walk out again, she blocked door, grabbed me, asked where was I going, she said no, she cried, she sat on my lap, we hugged, kissed, and looked at each other like the two idiots we are. I got my gift from her today, and those clothes are loud in color and hideous. I think she is trying to make me look Haitian........

That's true love.........

Earrings, necklace, and a bracelet. Sadly I had to go to work that night, so dinner will have to be done some other time. We cursed each other out, I walked out, she called back crying, I came back, I spoke my mind she slapped me, I tried to walk out again, she blocked door, grabbed me, asked where was I going, she said no, she cried, she sat on my lap, we hugged, kissed, and looked at each other like the two idiots we are. I got my gift from her today, and those clothes are loud in color and hideous. I think she is trying to make me look Haitian........

That's true love.........

LMAO....lawd your a trip!

Archived