I need your opinion

do you think that i will less likely get scolded my a police officer or transit worker if i use a pink camera (I am male) to take pictures and/or videos instead of a black or silver one?

They going to scold you for taking pics period....the color or type of camera your using won't be the issue!

do you think that i will less likely get scolded my a police officer or transit worker if i use a pink camera (I am male) to take pictures and/or videos instead of a black or silver one?

Unless you come cross someone who's got an axe to grind, no one's gonna really care if you take pics. I've seen tourists do it in the City all the time. If you have a good camera on your phone, you'd be better off if getting caught is a huge concern.

well you never know until you try lol

yeah, i asked because i want to get a new camera because my other two are beginning to functionally deterioate. despite my family's objection, i want a pink one because i think it looks cool (hey, i already wear pink nail polish, have a pink diary journal, and a doll that i loved since 1995).

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20)

Honestly they don't really have any good cameras that are pink lol cameras are black and gray like most other electronics..

I say use a pink camera, wear a "wife beater" (tank top), and tie it across your belly. Twitch your booty when you walk, and hold the camera like a woman hold her purse. Lisp when you talk, and sound as feminine as possible. Suck your teeth alot, and when the police show up, say "Hi big boy...... Is that a baton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me". All should go well.......

I say use a pink camera, wear a "wife beater" (tank top), and tie it across your belly. Twitch your booty when you walk, and hold the camera like a woman hold her purse. Lisp when you talk, and sound as feminine as possible. Suck your teeth alot, and when the police show up, say "Hi big boy...... Is that a baton in your pocket, or are you happy to see me". All should go well.......

Great tip! I'm sure it will go absolutely well. :tup:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :tup::tup::tup: :cool: This is legend man!

Wear lipstick too and high-heels.

Eh, yah, yah, okay... Well, yah, cops will go , yah, nuts... OP...

GREAT CONTRIBUTION!

What are you talking about?

Archived