NABI 45' COMPO revived!

Eric B

http://www.nabiusa.com/NABI/metro-45c-bus.htm

I didn't know the 45' COMPO was being revived. I had liked that one, because the front sort of evoked the fishbowl (the thing that makes it unique is the partial bulge on the side).

It was on a Youtube video discussion, I mentioned I wished the COMPO was still being made, and the person pointed out, from the site, that it was being revived, and LACMTA is gettimg more.

So I once again wish NYCT would get them. But it seems (MTA) does not consider NABI, and the composite design might not hold up on our streets, (which they revived the design, but in regular construction). However, the 45' length might help, in placces that could use more space, but not fit artics. (I also like the lower ceilings).

Yet it seems they are still only going to be a Southwesteern novelty. I wonder why.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

Oh, WOW! Right in our own area. Who would have ever thought! I was afraid that by whenever I ever get to LA again, the ones they have would all be gone!

So when is GoBus supposed to get them? Funny, because I had heard in the bus forums something about NJT getting NABI's, but never imagined it being this model revived! Maybe if they do well over there, then finally (MTA) will look into them.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2)

Oh, WOW! Right in our own area. Who would have ever thought! I was afraid that by whenever I ever get to LA again, the ones they have would all be gone!

So when is GoBus supposed to get them? Funny, because I had heard in the bus forums something about NJT getting NABI's, but never imagined it being this model revived! Maybe if they do well over there, then finally (MTA) will look into them.

I think the port authority would look into them before (MTA) ever gets around to it. Wouldn't mind seeing them in PA colors at the PABT!

- A

Archived