New Yankee Stadium vs. Citi Field

bentton316

ok, so i'ma loyal yankees fan for life. i live and die pinstripes. but, there seems to be an issue with me. i'm starting to like citi field more than i like the new yankee stadium. so i was wondering, what did ya'll think about it? which stadium would u visit this year in their opening season? citi field, or the new yankee stadium?

<6>

''Which stadium I want to visit first?''How About none....Yankees don't need a new stadium...I went to the old yankee stadium when I was 8 and I went to Shea when I was 9,besides the new stadiums look like it's for the rich people.Shea is very underrated.

Guest Charles
Dont forget Seattle (Kingdome) Houston (Astrodome) & the only '2' left of the 1960/70's era 'cookie cutter stadiums' Oakland (Oakland Coliseum now known as Mcafee Coliesum) and San Diego(Jack Murphy now known as Qualcomm):cool:

Wait...when did the Padres move out of Qualcomm into Petco?

But a year ago... and also... they are still under construction as of now..

Pictorial evidence then does not mean we could make any assumptions as to which stadium would be better.

No, not videos from a year ago, videos and photos from then till now and updated constantly. Being a photographer a picture is more than enough to tell what it's like. B)

- A

The thing is, do pictures tell you what it will feel like in a couple of months?

Honestly, it's very telling, but more completeness will help. The ads and LED zippers need to be installed and so on, but for now it looks amazing.

- A

Archived