Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Urbanfortitude

Future Train Operator here

Hi all! I just stumbled upon this really cool looking forum and decided to sign up. I'm a major NYC Subway fan, and I'm looking forward to someday being with the MTA as a train operator. Hope to make some pretty good friends here and become part of the team ;)

thanks for the welcome guys :-)

By the way who do I see to get one of those cool sigs I'm seeing, like the one CurAke79 has? Would love to have one myself.

Your stumble was a fortunate one! Glad you tripped your way here. Within you'll find stablizing forces that will help to keep you standing tall.

Welcome to the Forum :)

Hello,

New to the forum, I've been a T/O in the IND for ten years now. Thanks for the welcome Harry.

Despite being around for 14 years now I know a lot of people are not aware that Transit Employees have their own youth charity that provides activities for children throughout the city. They are sponsoring two dates at the UniverSoul circus in March and April, the tickets are discounted. You can find out more about the organization by going to the web site at twfc.org