The Most Reliable Lines

R142s

The most reliable lines I find the most

(B) for 5-8 minute intervals during rush hours and speedy Brighton service.

(E) 6-8 minute intervals between trains and fast express service.

(M) Direct service from Financial District to Bensonhurst and vice-versa.

(N)(Q) and (W), the Broadway train cars are neat, and on time, every time for me!

(2) Brooklyn College direct service.

Define reliable:

Is it the train coming on time? Is it the train not breaking down? Is it the speed of the train?

The (V) is pretty reliable...it just doesn't run on weekends. Queens Blvd Local is still pretty decent in terms of speed.

The (G) is also pretty reliable but you're going to have to have a lot of time on your hands!

The (G) is reliable... when it comes. Many times when I have taken it from Court Square to Smith-9th it has been a fast trip. Thing is any problem can couse service to be suspended.

The (G) is reliable... when it comes. Many times when I have taken it from Court Square to Smith-9th it has been a fast trip. Thing is any problem can couse service to be suspended.

Heh you would certainly find a train at Court Sq, if there is no problem. I don't know if you will call it reliable if you are waiting on a platform on a weekend at a Queens Blvd station.

Define reliable:

Is it the train coming on time? Is it the train not breaking down? Is it the speed of the train?

The (V) is pretty reliable...it just doesn't run on weekends. Queens Blvd Local is still pretty decent in terms of speed.

The (G) is also pretty reliable but you're going to have to have a lot of time on your hands!

I guess the (V) is good...its just not my first choice when it comes to going to forest hills or even down 6th avenue...I've only used it from 51st and Lex during rush hour when i needed to go back home...getting an (E) from there during that time is absolutely a nightmare.

The IRT use to be a lot better pre ATS days now the crews are just scared. Anyway I agree the (1)(6)(7) Most reliable in A Div.

The B Div (E)(F)(L)(Q) The have lots of service and always showing up. The (R)(V) are good too but they get blocked by other lines. The (F) got the same problem but so many trains be running on the line you can't tell the diffrance especially during Rush Hours.

Guest Charles
Depends on when you ride it.

If you are riding it in the twilight hours, sure...

But, rush hours? I'll think twice.

MTR - Oh no...I had to go to school a past Saturday, so I went into the subway at before 6 AM...Let me tell you, Saturday morning (6) trains going in either direction [i was waiting at 51 Street] is as crowded as a Monday morning rush hour (6) train. You'd figure it to be nearly empty, but nooooo.

Same with the (E) that morning. When I got on at 75 Avenue, it was standing-room only already.

MTR - Oh no...I had to go to school a past Saturday, so I went into the subway at before 6 AM...Let me tell you, Saturday morning (6) trains going in either direction [i was waiting at 51 Street] is as crowded as a Monday morning rush hour (6) train. You'd figure it to be nearly empty, but nooooo.

Same with the (E) that morning. When I got on at 75 Avenue, it was standing-room only already.

You see??

The 6 is not empty.

Archived