Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
N-Trizzy2609

My Book Southriderz Now Available!

I know it's been awhile but everyone I got an announcement. My novel, Southriderz: Love At First Kiss is now available via my publisher's website. Go to http://www.authorhouse.com and search "southriderz". If you're looking to buy, it $11.99 via that site. Whenever Barnes and Nobles puts it up it will be $12.99 so you choose.

Anyway if you don't know, I've been working hard on the book and I made a thread about it earlier. Here the book's description:

It's Alice R. Francesco High School's first year in operation. Six teens from different parts of the U.S. come here to attend this new state-of-the-art school in the notorious southside of Chicago. New Yorkers, Lisa and Neil meet up with Bronx native, Stacy and her Chicago based best friends, Elliot and Drip. Not to mention they all get along with their new friend Lady who's brand new from northern Colorado. Together, they will go through the only emotional rollercoaster to become friends, lovers, and much more. Join them as they travel near and far and get down like real teenagers are suppose to. Grab your skates and skate at "Galaxy Spaceship" or cruise down the Dan Ryan Expressway on 24's. Whatever you choose, it's going to be a fun ride.

It was targeted for a Hispanic or teenage audience but everyone can enjoy it. So please. Grab a copy today.

There's only one part in the book that takes place in New York. There's an R160 (R) at that part. But there is alot of Chicago L action.