Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
BJC

inside of Shea stadium

these two people got arrested for trespassing....intersestling,but I wish I was there.

There's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less than that left... My bet's that it will be gone by the end of the week.

yesterday on the news,they said there was one peace of shea left and that section suppose be gone today.

yesterday on the news,they said there was one peace of shea left and that section suppose be gone today.

It was still up around noon. Maybe they've torn it down since then.

Trespassers stole many memorabilia items which the owners paid or but never received. I'm glad these 2 got busted.

I'll stick to videos from contractors who work on the site.:cool:

- A

It was still up around noon. Maybe they've torn it down since then.

you're right...today they going to take down the last remains of Shea around 11 am-12 noon...I'll try to be there.

It's gone. I had an appointment in Flushing today and I was on the train. It passed Shea at around 9:30, and it was almost all gone.

I miss Shea Stadium. It breaks my heart to see pictures and videos of Shea Stadium being demolished. Just like seeing the R32's on the barges getting ready to swim with the fishes. I refused to go by Shea Stadium during this time. I want to remember the Stadium being lively with the Mets beating up on any team they played. I was at the last Mets game at Shea, Win or lose, I just want to see that Stadium up and healthy. Can not see being torn down.