Should NYPD/Military Help Out SBS?

FamousNYLover

Day before Yesterday (Monday the 16th), last night (17th), even this Bx12(+) started June 2008, but they still does not know how to use it.

Should NYPD or Military Force to due receipt inspection on Bx12(+) to remind everyone once again that they need valid receipt?

Reason I am asking last night, female B/O on SBS got spit by rude lady @ Eastchester Rd because she was trying to paid on SBS, and she didn't like to walk to get receipt, but female B/O was trying to be polite because I'm sure rude lady don't want to paid $100 fine.

OH MAN, THIS IS HILARIOUS...

You want to bring in the men in blue and our boys just because a few people don't want to pay the fare?

The NYPD IMO should focus on combating local crime issues and try to protect the city from internal problems. The military should protect our nation from macroscopic security issues.

What the SBS really needs is, a better form of fare collection. Like, the Bogota system where there are actual stations where passengers buy their fares go through turnstiles etc... Cops and the marines? Heck no.

OH MAN, THIS IS HILARIOUS...

You want to bring in the men in blue and our boys just because a few people don't want to pay the fare?

The NYPD IMO should focus on combating local crime issues and try to protect the city from internal problems. The military should protect our nation from macroscopic security issues.

What the SBS really needs is, a better form of fare collection. Like, the Bogota system where there are actual stations where passengers buy their fares go through turnstiles etc... Cops and the marines? Heck no.

Police officers does not seem that bad, however; how National Guard came into the equation is beyond me. Have a roaming crew examine busloads at random---provided of course that a station has not had all of its machines for one mode fail, and Williamsbridge Road has had major problems with its machines.

If a background check reveals an outstanding charge, then upgrade the charge to theft of service.

Police officers does not seem that bad, however; how National Guard came into the equation is beyond me. Have a roaming crew examine busloads at random---provided of course that a station has not had all of its machines for one mode fail, and Williamsbridge Road has had major problems with its machines.

If a background check reveals an outstanding charge, then upgrade the charge to theft of service.

I mean the thing is, we have our own Transit Police. They are the ones who are supposed to be monitoring the system.

Day before Yesterday (Monday the 16th), last night (17th), even this Bx12(+) started June 2008, but they still does not know how to use it.

Should NYPD or Military Force to due receipt inspection on Bx12(+) to remind everyone once again that they need valid receipt?

Reason I am asking last night, female B/O on SBS got spit by rude lady @ Eastchester Rd because she was trying to paid on SBS, and she didn't like to walk to get receipt, but female B/O was trying to be polite because I'm sure rude lady don't want to paid $100 fine.

Military is overkill. Police, maybe.

Having transit police on the buses are good enough. Undercover or not.

On top of that, if someone is waiting at a SBS, they should know the rules beforehand. I'm pretty sure there's an employee who's willing to help out at all bus stops for the majority of the times. If passengers don't want to follow the rules, the bus driver doesn't have to provide service. It's simple as that. There's no need for outside (MTA) intervention such as the police, and military.

Really it depends on the circumstances when you say you want to bring in the NYPD.

If there is a lot of crime in the bus, or if there is a plot to bomb the living daylights out of the Bronx, then are you supposed to bring in the NYPD. In general, they are different entities and they watch over two different things: one watches the city in general, and the other watches the subway and bus services specifically. The NYPD crosses over into Transit Police territory when there is a major issue that requires the NYPD's assistance, such as terrorism.

Yuki being Yuki again with his unquie form of questions. With our US troops already spread thin in Iraq and many other countries worldwide, should the National Guard troops still here at home really be used to enforce and give tickets for an illegal parked car parked in middle of Fordham Road?

Also Yuki gave a bad example of using the NJ Transit buses entering Ft. Dix. Ft. dix is a military base and it's a separte apples and oranges issue from his general question. Only miltary personal and invited people are allowed at Ft. Dix just Ft Totten in Queens and Ft Hamilton in Brooklyn after a strict ID check entering. Those forementioned bulidings are Department of Defense property.

Maybe new NYPD cops in training & NYPD traffic cops for something like that(traffic enforcement only)for SBS enforcement and nothing else.

Yuki being Yuki again with his unquie form of questions. With our US troops already spread thin in Iraq and many other countries worldwide, should the National Guard troops still here at home really be used to enforce and give tickets for an illegal parked car parked in middle of Fordham Road?

Also Yuki gave a bad example of using the NJ Transit buses entering Ft. Dix. Ft. dix is a military base and it's a separte apples and oranges issue from his general question. Only miltary personal and invited people are allowed at Ft. Dix just Ft Totten in Queens and Ft Hamilton in Brooklyn after a strict ID check entering. Those forementioned bulidings are Department of Defense property.

Maybe new NYPD cops in training & NYPD traffic cops for something like that(traffic enforcement only)for SBS enforcement and nothing else.

True that. The idea of a rifle-toting Guardsman making sure you don't get on the bus without your receipt is overkill, anyways.

I say yes to the military (NY National Guard). Don't have a receipt get asked once to go get one. Refuse, and your a$$ gets lit up. Spit and argue at driver, let's see you dance as those high caliber bullets, from those machine guns, rip your flesh into pieces. Dance for me my chocolate, mocha, and vanilla piggies, dance........

I say yes to the military (NY National Guard). Don't have a receipt get asked once to go get one. Refuse, and your a$$ gets lit up. Spit and argue at driver, let's see you dance as those high caliber bullets, from those machine guns, rip your flesh into pieces. Dance for me my chocolate, mocha, and vanilla piggies, dance........

Makes no sense at all... we taxpayers pay for the boys just to go after someone who refuses to pay for the bus? That is just wrong there. Our boys are supposed to root up and destroy Al Qaeda and all of those terrorists out there.

Makes no sense at all... we taxpayers pay for the boys just to go after someone who refuses to pay for the bus? That is just wrong there. Our boys are supposed to root up and destroy Al Qaeda and all of those terrorists out there.

I was being DOB2RTO, you know, sarcastic...........

Archived