10 Ways Microsoft's Retail Stores Will Differ From Apple Stores

mark1447

Well Vista is a problem for people with old hardware and hardware that hasn't been tested for Vista, but Vista is a ok now. ALthough I disagree on Microsofts way of tricking people, heard of windows mojave experiment? Its Windows Vista, but MSFT doesnt admit to the people who dunno much of computer, that they set uo the right hardware for em, instead of showing the true colors of Vista...

Windows XP is popular still becuz its been here since 2001, when there is millions of hardware and software that works well, as Vista just joine din 2006, which has limited software/hardware working with it.

Windows 7 is like saying Vista Release 2 aka Part 2, but much better then Vista.. New Taskbar, Jumplist, fixes and improvements in Win Explorer.

Mac I dont like lol, I went to Mac store at 59th and 5th last week, and changed one Mac to show Windows 7 wally and change the home of safari to windows.com xD

heres a shot just for fun lol:

20t2c0i.jpg

B):P

But hey, like what you like. Mac OS X is popular for the secirity as hardly anyone attacks it. Windows is popular for loads of apps, for being attack, hardware and sooo on

@AWWang before saying Win7 rocks.. have u tried?

Yeah, Windows Vista and Windows 7 is most like the Windows 95 and 98 releases...

@Mark... Windows 7 I've got it tried since January! I love the features and I got it on my second partition of my computer known as (F:) Windows 7 OS...

95, 98 and ME share same features as they are DOS [ME SUCKS FOR HARDWARE]

2000, XP, 2003 = NT =NT5x

even tho 2000/ME is similer and 95 and NT4 same thing

Vista , Server 2008, 7, Server 2008R2[server 7] = Nt6x

and it goes on, just gotta get more into windows computers lol

BTW anyone using Leoperd 10.5 aka mac osx , can use boot camp to boot Windows and Mac at the same time, but sucks still. If you wanna do Mac on Win, use VMware/OSx86 or get an Intel Windows or something..

Archived