Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charles

Bus Schedules

Guest Charles

I guess this applies to both (MTA) Bus and New York City Transit. But is it possible to write to them and have them mail bus schedules to you?

I think they can if you call them, but when I had to get some, I just went straight to the office near Bowling Green. 3 Stone Street, I believe

I guess this applies to both (MTA) Bus and New York City Transit. But is it possible to write to them and have them mail bus schedules to you?

E-mailing them would be a waste of time....just call 718-330-1234 (MTA) New York City Transit Travel Information Hotline...they will give you bus scheduling!

Why not just google the bus line you are looking for?? have the schedule in like 5 seconds!!! Example.......... winter schedule for Q88 :tup:

I think they can if you call them, but when I had to get some, I just went straight to the office near Bowling Green. 3 Stone Street, I believe

However, they usually have train schedules and maps on display. Rarely do I find bus schedules on display.

You're right, they don't have them on display, but when I went there, I waited on line for the guy, and he asked me to right down the routes I wanted, and he went to the back and got them for me.

You're right, they don't have them on display, but when I went there, I waited on line for the guy, and he asked me to right down the routes I wanted, and he went to the back and got them for me.

Oh nice, so they have them stored somewhere, that's what you're saying? Nice.

As for the mailing in for schedules, the numerous times I have done it, I've written to either 345 Madison or Jay Street in Brooklyn - within a week I have them.

I have a question about the schedules. Why are some of them not updated? Some of them still are from Sep/07, Jan 07/08, June 08. and the buses don't even follow those schedules.

Guest Charles
I have a question about the schedules. Why are some of them not updated? Some of them still are from Sep/07, Jan 07/08, June 08. and the buses don't even follow those schedules.

The QM3 schedule hasn't been updated since the Fall of 2006!