Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ML111

Hello, how's everyone today

I just wanted to introduce myself, I am ML111, or you can call me Brian. I am a freshman attending Drexel University in Philadelphia, however, you can consider me to be a long-distance commuter, for the simple fact that because of my living and working arrangement, I am here in Philly Mon-Fri, travel back home to New York on Friday afternoon and stay up for the weekend before traveling back Monday morning. I am very excited to join the community here, as I am a lifelong transit fan and student. My goal, which will be realized in a few years, is to start my own bus company, with a dual emphasis on commuter and specialized transportation within the Delaware Valley and Central New Jersey. My main expertise is transportation in the state of New Jersey and I am very fond and knowledgeable on the topics of intercity and curbside bus services in the Northeast, so please drop a line if you have somehting you would like to know.

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.:ac: