Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
fx20736

Penn Station NJT Track announcements

Anyone know if there are recordings of NJ Transit track announcements on the net (youtube, etc.)? I used to ride the 5:18 Express on the Morris/ Essex Lines to Morris Plains and would love to hear a recording of:

"Now boarding, track 4 the 5:18 Midtown Express for Summit, Madison, Short Hills, Convent Station, etc."

Anyone know if there are recordings of NJ Transit track announcements on the net (youtube, etc.)? I used to ride the 5:18 Express on the Morris/ Essex Lines to Morris Plains and would love to hear a recording of:

"Now boarding, track 4 the 5:18 Midtown Express for Summit, Madison, Short Hills, Convent Station, etc."

Be there at the station & record it!

- A

I concur with Metsfan just go and record it yourself. Nothing ever gets done unless you do it yourself! Now I'm sounding like my parents...