Announcement Help on R142/R143/R160

FamousNYLover

I know I post too much.

I am trying to take note of all the announcement.

Only two of them I cannot follow it.

Can anyone correct me?

"Ladies & Gentlemen! It is not only unsafe. It is violatation to ride or walk between the cars..."

"Please do not give. Socialiting is illegal..."

Also announcement warning surfing outside the subway car is dangerous, surf the web.

I know I post too much.

I am trying to take note of all the announcement.

Only two of them I cannot follow it.

Can anyone correct me?

"Ladies & Gentlemen! It is not only unsafe. It is violatation to ride or walk between the cars..."

"Please do not give. Socialiting is illegal..."

Also announcement warning surfing outside the subway car is dangerous, surf the web.

"Ladies and gentlemen, not only is it unsafe, but it is a violation to walk or ride between cars, except in an emergency or when directed by the police or the train crew. For a complete list of rules of the subway, visit http://www.mta.info. Thank you"

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you see a suspicious package or activity on the platform or train, do not keep it to yourself, tell a police officer or the train crew."

Only thing I memoralized was.

"Ladies & Gentlemen! This is important messages from New York City Police Department. Keep your belongings inside at all times. Protect yourself. If you see a suspicious package or activity on platform or train, please do not keep to yourself. Tell police officers or MTA Employee."

"Ladies & Gentlemen. Backpacks and other large containers are subject to random search by police."

"Ladies & Gentlemen. We are being held momentarily by train dispatchers. Please be patient."

"Ladies & Gentlemen, in order to provide conience, we're waiting for connecting train."

"Ladies & Gentlemen. For your safety, please do not hold the car doors open while the train is in a station."

"Ladies & Gentlemen. For your safety, please do not block the door while the train is in a station."

"Ladies & Gentlemen. For your safety, please do not lean against the door."

"Ladies & Gentlemen. We're being delay because of train traffic ahead. Please be patient."

"Ladies & Gentlemen. Please help us keep our subway system clean and littler-free. Please use the trash recetables. Thank you for riding with (MTA) New York City Transit."

"Stand clear of closing doors, please."

Archived