Instant Heartattack Guaranteed

Dave160

Probably the most disgusting, fat artery clogging food you will ever see. Instant Heart Attack Guaranteed or your money back. I beleive it is a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese, onions, served on a hoagie bun topped with two fistfuls of fries and a fried egg. Probably guaranteed to make you morbidly obese in one bite.

fattydookalatty.jpg

Guest Charles

Thisiswhyyourefat.com! I LOVE that site! Oh come on...it can't be that bad! The description is awesome...it just looks, ahem...still, I'd like to try it!

Probably the most disgusting, fat artery clogging food you will ever see. Instant Heart Attack Guaranteed or your money back. I beleive it is a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese, onions, served on a hoagie bun topped with two fistfuls of fries and a fried egg. Probably guaranteed to make you morbidly obese in one bite.

fattydookalatty.jpg

Hey what fast food chain will sell this. If so i bet Homer Simpson will be the first in line to try it lol? Compared to this McDonalds and KFC look like great healthy food when looking at this.

Archived