My Orion VII NG impression.

MattTrain

Nice...

Ha, NTB

NTB, yep, there's more automated announcements on that bus, if a passenger signals for stop, a woman voice says "Please exit through the rear door."

Nice pics!

Thank you.

Nice!

Thanks a lot.

Nice shots. I saw a NG fly by on Tuesday. They're really quiet. B)

Hmm, Push button, or pull cord. Now that's going to be a hard one everytime. :)

Push button, Pull cord, and push the tape too. Three ways to signal for stop, I could be wrong about that, since I rode that type of bus for the first time. I like pulling the cord, for me personally. I don't pull too hard, I don't want to break it.

Nice, crisp and clear pix... Like the new busses, :(!

Yep, you should try riding them, they're really comfortable, except for the last row of seats, they're too high!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (PSP (PlayStation Portable); 2.00))

great pictures.

Thank you, I like taking photos of buses, especially the new ones.

I marvelled at it while I was on the S53 just a few weeks ago.

That's cool, I didn't know about these types of buses until just last week. I had a friend talk about this model bus so much on the B49 and B44 buses, I'm like "Okay, I have to check this out once in for all!" I did and it was worth it. Oh yeah, lots of them are at Staten Island. Great. :cool:

Excellent shots of the B49 NG's!

Thank you, I tried to take some interior photgraphs, but I didn't want to bother the bus operator nor the passengers enjoying the bus.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

The ones at Quill (3813 & 3817) tell the stops and announce it too. It shows the stop right under the stop request sign (the one above the windshield)

Oh displays the stop after the stop request sign? Neat, now I wish that was applicable in all of these models. I'd like to see that next time.

Thank you, I tried to take some interior photgraphs, but I didn't want to bother the bus operator nor the passengers enjoying the bus.

Oh displays the stop after the stop request sign? Neat, now I wish that was applicable in all of these models. I'd like to see that next time.

Yeah, and it announces the stop and all the buses that stop there.

Archived