Pics with my new Nikon Camera 2/20/2009

Daniel The Cool

Nice! Awesome to see the 2800 series back on the (Q)!

thanks and actully I saw 3 sets of R68's on the (Q), 8 R68As sets on the (Q) and rest are R160Bs on the (Q). Curse you R160s on the (Q)

Lookin' good. :cool:

thanks

Nice Pics! The R68 2800/2900s are really starting to dominate the (Q).

I know saw 3 sets today

is there anymore R40 Slants on the (:)

There are, but only like 2-3 sets. They're very rare.

I'm not going to used that camera that much and I will treat it nicw and thanks:tup:

IMO you should, it takes better pics than your old one. It's up to you though. Nice pics! The underground pics have improved a lot. Try to use the camera's focus on the object you want and that part of the picture will come out better than the rest.

there are... just very few

Nice pics!

thanks

There are, but only like 2-3 sets. They're very rare.

IMO you should, it takes better pics than your old one. It's up to you though. Nice pics! The underground pics have improved a lot. Try to use the camera's focus on the object you want and that part of the picture will come out better than the rest.

I'm thinking bout it and thanks

Well, at least there is a sudden improvement. Great pics, you should fix your settings when taking picture in different kinds of lighting.

thanks

Nice! The outdoor ones came out Excellent!

The underground ones- Let your camera get used to the dark tunnel by focusing on the tunnel's innards until the camera shows an image, not just pure white or pure black.

I'm working on it and thanks. I liked the above pics

Archived