Red & Tan in Hudson County Opens the Paint Shop Again....

Pablo M 201

Ever since the last Nova RTS they have was repainted into the Stagecoach scheme, which was 1566, back in November of 2007, no bus was given the Stagecoach treatment. Recently though, R&T opened up the paint shop again and gave another shot with a Flxible Metro-D. 1789 was the one to get the cosmetic treatment, which completely caught me off guard and shocked me this past tuesday. I was able to see it thursday head towards downtown JC on the #4 line while I was on my way home so I waited for it to come back. This by the way is the first of the former Lafayette & Greenville IBOA Flxible Metro-Ds to get the Stagecoach scheme, and 2nd Metro-D for R&T to have it.

Enjoy!

Here is 1789 before.....

p10106191.jpg

.....and here is 1789 present.

p10406031.jpg

Ever since the last Nova RTS they have was repainted into the Stagecoach scheme, which was 1566, back in November of 2007, no bus was given the Stagecoach treatment. Recently though, R&T opened up the paint shop again and gave another shot with a Flxible Metro-D. 1789 was the one to get the cosmetic treatment, which completely caught me off guard and shocked me this past tuesday. I was able to see it thursday head towards downtown JC on the #4 line while I was on my way home so I waited for it to come back. This by the way is the first of the former Lafayette & Greenville IBOA Flxible Metro-Ds to get the Stagecoach scheme, and 2nd Metro-D for R&T to have it.

Enjoy!

Here is 1789 before.....

p10106191.jpg

.....and here is 1789 present.

p10406031.jpg

Hope that #1778 gets repainted very soon.

• 2 weeks later...
@ Kennedy Boulevard in Jersey City This Afternoon, I saw #1778 on the 10 to Bayonne, in a new livery!!!!!

Ok yeah, I can confirm this. I saw 1778 today on the 4 with the Stagecoach livery. Couldn't get a picture of it but I'm not gonna sweat it, 1789 was the catch to get.

Next, 1868.......or 1757.....

• 2 weeks later...
Ok yeah, I can confirm this. I saw 1778 today on the 4 with the Stagecoach livery. Couldn't get a picture of it but I'm not gonna sweat it, 1789 was the catch to get.

Next, 1868.......or 1757.....

I'm might sure, but I think this morning I saw 1757 and I think it has the Stagecoach scheme (I was on the 981 going the other way). And I can't tell which is the next Metro-D to get that scheme since I've seen all of them recently.

Archived