Crowded Flushing

SevenEleven

Nice! Now, Question, I see the first (7) Train that's about to enter 74 St is using the <7> Symbol. Is it correct to use that on a weekend, knowing there really is no <7> service, just (7) service running express... I mean, when the (Q) used to run express on the Brighton because of a G.O., it would display a (Q) symbol, no <Q> was used. Im just saying for technicality purposes....

Nice! Now, Question, I see the first (7) Train that's about to enter 74 St is using the <7> Symbol. Is it correct to use that on a weekend, knowing there really is no <7> service, just (7) service running express... I mean, when the (Q) used to run express on the Brighton because of a G.O., it would display a (Q) symbol, no <Q> was used. Im just saying for technicality purposes....

Well I don't know what's right from wrong, but I guess putting up the <7> bullet doesn't confuse riders. The G.O. did cause the trains to run express from Queensboro Plaza.

Nice pics.

Thanks!

Very nice

Thanks.

Nice pics!

Thanks.

Brilliant! What's wrong with the tracks by 74th Street?

A bit before/after 74th, they were replacing the tracks. They used 74th to have a place for the work train to be.

Cool, this is a (7) train parade at the (7) line. How neat, a parade of R62As with work cars by their side! :cool:

Nice, clear, crisp pix of the (7) line... Sue is busy, :)!

For a weekend, yes the (7) is busy. There was actually another train approaching 74th from Main St.

nice

Thanks.

Look like there are installing more CBTC on the (7). Well at lease they didn't close HALF the line.

Maybe, maybe not. This was during September, and I don't think that simply replacing track will mean that the CBTC is getting installed.

This work on the 7 tracks has been going on probably almost two years and it interrupts between morning and afternoon rush hour express service. My question is when are they going to be finished and install the new signaling so we can get those shinny new upgraded r142 trains?

Archived