Did SEPTA really test the Orion 7 OG from MTA NYC Bus

eli

The numbers 36 are on the front of the bus in the blue stripe. Yes, the bus was returned and No, SEPTA has no plans for Orions. SEPTA is attached to New Flyer right now. The O7 was tested at Southern Depot where are original 32 hybrids are kept. SEPTA got Cummins ISL's instead of ISB's in all of the hybrids including the ones delivered this year. :septa:

The numbers 36 are on the front of the bus in the blue stripe. Yes, the bus was returned and No, SEPTA has no plans for Orions. SEPTA is attached to New Flyer right now. The O7 was tested at Southern Depot where are original 32 hybrids are kept. SEPTA got Cummins ISL's instead of ISB's in all of the hybrids including the ones delivered this year. :septa:

Thanks for clearing that up!

- A

you know :septa: should strat ordering RTS from Millennium Transit Services.

also :septa: should strat ordering Orion 7 NG.

I don't even think they have any RTS. No need to start getting them now. I believe most of :septa: busses are neoplan & new flyer and they are 100% acceptable.

- A

I don't even think they have any RTS. No need to start getting them now. I believe most of :septa: busses are neoplan & new flyer and they are 100% acceptable.

- A

Actually, SEPTA is mainly NABI and New Flyer. There is 155 Neoplan AN460's for SEPTA, but that's all of the Neoplans

Archived