Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Coney Island Kisses the R40s Goodbye!

The point of the topic is not about what dolls you play with, how many dolls you have, what kind of dolls you have or the issue of you even having a doll. R40s and R40Ms are essentially the same class of cars.

The M designation is not an official designation, it should not be treated that way.

As I said for several times...

THE R179s ARE NOT EVEN BUILT YET... WHY SHOULD WE EVEN SPECULATE NOW ON WHERE IT WILL GO?

you are the one who scolded me for acting so childish. it was R44 saying that the R179s will go on the (F) that started this whole fight. i am just giving out my prediction, but the moderators might as well delete many of these posts.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are the one who scolded me for acting so childish. it was R44 saying that the R179s will go on the (F) that started this whole fight. i am just giving out my prediction, but the moderators might as well delete many of these posts.

-Okay, I was gravely disappointed with you mentioning how you avoid certain lines because of the rolling stock it has. THAT, I find infantile, as it is completely analogous to a child being selective about what to eat during dinner.

-I am certain, after me repeatedly telling people to not speculate the destiny of a class of cars that is not built yet, that he chose not to continue on with such talk. Therefore, I would hope that you do the same and not go off topic to talking about the R179s on this thread.

I thought that the first goal of r179 is to replace the r44 and then via future option orders the r46. Which means that the A and SIR will be the first to get them and then maybe the jamaica would then get with additional funding prob the feds

-Okay, I was gravely disappointed with you mentioning how you avoid certain lines because of the rolling stock it has. THAT, I find infantile, as it is completely analogous to a child being selective about what to eat during dinner.

-I am certain, after me repeatedly telling people to not speculate the destiny of a class of cars that is not built yet, that he chose not to continue on with such talk. Therefore, I would hope that you do the same and not go off topic to talking about the R179s on this thread.

fine, but just so you know, i am a picky eater too.

I thought that the first goal of r179 is to replace the r44 and then via future option orders the r46. Which means that the A and SIR will be the first to get them and then maybe the jamaica would then get with additional funding prob the feds

do not talk about the R179s anymore.

Well, that could happen, bu they can place it anywhere and just transfer somehting for the R44.

do not talk about the R179s anymore.

What an innocent dude can't talk about R179s?

Well, that could happen, bu they can place it anywhere and just transfer somehting for the R44.

What an innocent dude can't talk about R179s?

MTR Admirality already told everyone to shut up about the R179s because they are off topic and since they have not even been ordered yet, there is really nothing we know about them, so stop spreading rumors.

I didn't start any fights. All I said was that it was speculative that the R179s would go to the F since I've been hearing through Riders Diaries that it would debut on Queens Blvd. No intention to veer off topic in the first place.

Let's keep RD stuff in RD, this is NYCTF.

Will there be any slants on the (C)?

No, after the R38s are gone, the C will only be R32s. The reason is, they cannot put those cars as the C is still running 8 cars per train.

It would be interesting to see the slants over at Jamaica, on the (E), (F), (G), (R), and (V).

Impractical. Who's next after the R38s? The slants. The slants are going soon. Why would they send the slants to Jamaica when their doomsday is coming up? Besides switcharoos costs time and money as well.

i do a lot of other things that are quite childish like play with dolls.
What does this have to do with anything? He was scolding you for acting so childish, not encouraging you to do more childish things.
They won't go to the A. The R179s are debutting on the F, which gives all of its R160As to the A. The F would then be mostly R179s and R46s. It is speculated that when the option orders come, the R46s on the C would retire as the most of the R160As from the A goes to the C. The A would then be mostly R179s and some R160As. The next option would then replace the R46s on the F, R, and V, which makes the F, R, and the V all R179s. Based on the fact that the F runs some 60" cars during the rushes, the A might give up a couple of sets of R160As to the F in exchange for R179s. The A runs fine with both 75" and 60" from past speculations. If the R179s are made to have 5 doors, then it's quite speculative that the V and the E would switch cars too further ease the loads. All these are just speculations, not facts and I'm very excited awaiting the R179s. I seriously want transversed seats(buckets or benches) only with no side seats. The space for the side seats should be used for standing room.

They are almost certainly going on the (A). The R179 will retire the R44 first. The R44s are based out of Pitkin. The (MTA) will not send cars to Jamaica and then transfer the R46 to Pitkin instead of saving money by doing it more directly. But this thread has nothing to do with the R179s.

Impractical. Who's next after the R38s? The slants. The slants are going soon. Why would they send the slants to Jamaica when their doomsday is coming up? Besides switcharoos costs time and money as well.

Lol, calm down, all he said was that it would be interesting, he didn't have any intention for it to actually happen...

Anyway, everyone stop making posts telling each other to get back on topic because it's clear you're really not doing so.

They are almost certainly going on the (A). The R179 will retire the R44 first. The R44s are based out of Pitkin. The (MTA) will not send cars to Jamaica and then transfer the R46 to Pitkin instead of saving money by doing it more directly. But this thread has nothing to do with the R179s.

I wouldn't say they are going on the (A) or (F). The (F) is getting R160's, so no R179's, and the (A) can't get new cars because its the death yard. I'd say The R46's from Jamaica go on the (A) after the R179 retires the R44, because the R46 is next to go. My guess is that the R179's are going to Coney Island and/or Concourse, which translates to the (:)(D) or/and (S) getting them (the reason I didn't include the (N)(Q)(W) is because they already have R160's.)