my idea for last run

NYtransit

i have an idea for once the R32-R42 are fully retired,make them do a last run in june-july,and they consist of R32-R38-R40s-R40m-R42. that would be a cool mix! and they switch each time they run on a line

EX: R32-R38-R40s-R40m-R42 on the (A) then R38-R40s-R40m-R42-R32 for the (:) then R40s-R40m-R42-R32-R38 for the ©then,you guys get the point right? so what do you think?

They R32/R38/R40slant/R40M/R42 should run on mixed sets on all lines like (A)/(:)/©/(D)/(E)/(F)/(G)/(J)/(L)/(M)/(N)/(Q)/®/(S) Rockaway/Franklin Shuttle/(V)/(W)/(Z).

I don't know if they will run on the (W)/(Z) since they will be permanently discontinued sometime this year.

I feel it is an awesome idea, but I don't know if the (MTA) would want to do that... The last run cars could use an arrangement like R-32 P I, R-32 P II, R-38, R-38, R-40, R-40, R-40M, R-40M, R-42, R-42... It'll looks great... The Franklin Shuttle could use it on Sundays...

I would so ride it, even taking a day or two off, B)!

Um, don't skip school for it, else the cops could take you in for truancy. And that R32I-R32II thing ain't gonna happen, ever. They've already preserved 3352-3353, and those two cars aren't from different phases. But otherwise that order looks great, with the box cars in the front, the mod-designs in the back, and the slants separating the two.

@NYtransit: They shouldn't change the car orders for each line. That would be too much work.

I would just call in absent (for the day)... Not like leave school, that will end me up with cops...

That's still cutting class. Calling in absent when you don't have a valid excuse is an illegal vacation, still truancy, and can still get you caught with the cops.

First off, this is your dream for this, but frankly, there is a higher chance the (A) and maybe (C) would still stick with em, for easy access to 207 Yd. Why do you think the R32s were put back to the (C) not just cuz the 40m/42 were a problem for walking to em, but for retirement. This is also why the 40S from the (B) went to the (A) becuz they need access to the 207 scrap area.

Just like in the future you might see the R68[When its read for dying] will go the (A). Thats why the (A)(C)(E) 8th ave line is so popular, cuz of retireing carsZ

First off, this is your dream for this, but frankly, there is a higher chance the (A) and maybe (C) would still stick with em, for easy access to 207 Yd. Why do you think the R32s were put back to the (C) not just cuz the 40m/42 were a problem for walking to em, but for retirement. This is also why the 40S from the (B) went to the (A) becuz they need access to the 207 scrap area.

Just like in the future you might see the R68[When its read for dying] will go the (A). Thats why the (A)(C)(E) 8th ave line is so popular, cuz of retireing carsZ

I don't think that would be a good reason as to why you see most of the 1960's fleet on the 8th Av line.Jamaica has 91 R40M's(8 R40M's retired)and

223 R42's.(they still might have a few R32's left)Pitkin has over 100 R32's

and 144 R40's.(130 in service and 14 in storage till April)less then 40 R38's

are left in service.

sure they have easy access to 207th St,but Pitkin and Jamaica needed the

cars to fill-in for the cars that were retired and reefed.

I don't think that would be a good reason as to why you see most of the 1960's fleet on the 8th Av line.Jamaica has 91 R40M's(8 R40M's retired)and

223 R42's.(they still might have a few R32's left)Pitkin has over 100 R32's

and 144 R40's.(130 in service and 14 in storage till April)less then 40 R38's

are left in service.

sure they have easy access to 207th St,but Pitkin and Jamaica needed the

cars to fill-in for the cars that were retired and reefed.

I must of read wrong, cuz i was reffering to trains that will retiree. Sure they can have the cars, but once a newer car replaces em, send em to the (A) line for 207

wont happen as the R68/a have been taking over on the (B)rovo, unless "R160" make wave for the (B), which then more changes for cars occur

Ummmm, the last run thing is what I was referring to... you know, Frankentrain?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.48 Safari/525.19

Ummmm, the last run thing is what I was referring to... you know, Frankentrain?

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.48 Safari/525.19

yes, wat r u on about?

Archived