What would be the scariest station?

metsfan

If there's no power, there's no elevators. Plus there's that dark 1/2 mile tunnel.

Well i was asking if the only access was the elevators. I dunno bout any of you, but going in the tunnel in the pitch dark....:confused:

- A

Well i was asking if the only access was the elevators. I dunno bout any of you, but going in the tunnel in the pitch dark....:confused:

- A

I think the station access is a half-mile tunnel leading to an elevator bank. Anyone ever been there?

4th ave on the (F)

42nd Street TSQ/PABT why?? CUZ WE GOT COPS checkong , especially taking pics of trains!

Grasmere on SIR, i went there about 6PM and found no one, and no its not becuz the next train left, cuz i saw no train

Guest Charles

155th Street (C). I've been to that station long enough to find my way around it, but narrow platforms, dimly lit passageways, blocked entrances, a stench, a deteriorating platform, and a less-than-safe neighborhood add up to be quite scary during a power outage! Plus, it's a relatively quiet station to begin with, so it's really creepy late at night when you can hear your own footsteps echoing off the wall!

Guest Charles

If you think about it, if the lights went out at an extremely crowded station like Times Square, Penn Station, or Grand Central, it would be quite a scary scene! Not only is the station huge, there would be hundreds, maybe thousands! of people yelling, crying, screaming, or shouting. Quite a hectic scene there. Couple that with all the passageways, tracks, obstacles, workers trying to calm passengers, and stairs, and there's a really scary situation!

If you think about it, if the lights went out at an extremely crowded station like Times Square, Penn Station, or Grand Central, it would be quite a scary scene! Not only is the station huge, there would be hundreds, maybe thousands! of people yelling, crying, screaming, or shouting. Quite a hectic scene there. Couple that with all the passageways, tracks, obstacles, workers trying to calm passengers, and stairs, and there's a really scary situation!

Oh yeah. Those are all hectic stations with lights on, so I don't even want to imagine that scene pitch black - particularly Grand Central :eek:

Archived