What would be the scariest station?

metsfan

B) uhm lets just get back on the subject of the stations before this topic gets locked....

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6

It is on topic. The OP asked which stations would be the scariest, and answers to that question were given, lol......

lol, I was gonna post that before, then I found it kinda inappropriate to post, so I just clicked back.

I'm not racist - gotta make that clear, but I'm an easy target for them since I'm Asian... and you hear about the delivery men stories in da hood all the time.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6

I usually target my own, cause it can cause problems going after others, since people can't find some truth and/or humor in their own races when others speak about it.

Actually I'm lying, I went after everyone........

Honestly come on, if you're stuck then they are too. My girlfriend is hispanic, and i would not at ALL worry about being in her neighborhood if the power went out. And no, it's not one of those places that are 100% "safe", but i'm not some paranoid dufus either. :cool:

- A

Glad to hear you ain't paranoid.........

4th Avenue is lower than 9th/Smith. 9th/Smith is THE highest station in the system.

I realized that now,lol. I always get them mixed up. But a part of the station is a little high going towards the bridge,but defidently not like Smith/9th.

Thank you very much b/c idk why ppl keep assuming that 4th Avenue-9th Street is the 2nd highest elevated station and its clearly not!

excuse me,im NOT assuming,I got the 2 stations mixed up! dont assume that im assuming!

I believe there is a major sewer line directly under or next to that station.

- A

Not only that... we have people urinating... I actually saw someone executing Numero Uno at one end of the Chambers platform. His back was turned to me while he was doing it (I was watching for the trains while that was happening) and when he left it reeked of urine.

I am not familiar with MTA stops, but I would say SEPTA's City Hall Station is the creepiest because there is like, a lot of different passageways, I've been there like 500 times and I still don't know where all of those halls and doors lead too...

I would say 191 St. on the (1) since you would have no way out of the deepest station unless you walked on the tracks to Dyckman St.

1. There is a long tunnel that leads to the bottom of the hill on Broadway.

2. 168, 181, and 191 Streets all have emergency stairs, but its like about 16 flights or so.

I am not familiar with MTA stops, but I would say SEPTA's City Hall Station is the creepiest because there is like, a lot of different passageways, I've been there like 500 times and I still don't know where all of those halls and doors lead too...

yea, there's a lot of pedestrian tunnels underneath the city hall/center city area. and of course the pointless passageway from City hall station to Walnut/Locust

Archived