Airline pilot likes Buses

captaindon

I am retired captain from US Air after thirty years of transportation and I had the best job as I could pick the city and the time of year just to photograph and visit with all of those who like transportation. When I retired I opened a Transportation Museum, and now have a full time job displaying all forms of the business. Back a few years ago there was a group of bus nuts that had bus bashes with Bob Redden and they did have these gatherings all over the USA which gave us a chance to see what others have preserved. I met a bus driver from New Jeresy by the name of Ray Fulley who was from my hometown of Pittsburgh, Pa. He had some of the best slides of older buses and I heard he had passed away some time ago, does anyone know what happened to his collection? I live in the country Volant, Pa and the museum is western Pa., Harlansburg. http://www.harlansburgstation.com Good to know there are groups like yours.

Don Barnes

Welcome to the forum. I don't have any info about your friend's collection but there are a few collectors and other knowledgable individuals who pass through here. You might want to ask again in the miscellaneous section so more prople can see it. You yourself are a wealth of information so we hope you'll be around for a good long time!

Archived