Relationships

bentton316

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@ B35 Via Church: I was musing on past points: Yes I see what you are saying and ok your point is valid but my view is slightly different: Many black ladies are rightfully angry, and because of negative stereotypes the black ladies who are not like what you described are treated unfairly so if they wish to date out hey let them be, even as much as I see what you are saying, but let them be.

I've dated black ladies as an Asian men even though my natural preference leans towards beautiful Asian women, and with a couple of these womderful black ladies had great memories. I can remember a girl, who is nicknamed Diamond. She was really fun to be with and the sex was great. Now shes married and living in Boston, to a back man. Prior to our relationship, I met a girl, a pretty Chinese sister. She was the one I lost my virginity to. ( I've have mentioned this in the chatroom as of late as the discussion comes up about dating girls)  Ahh the days.... good news is that many black ladies are making moves dating Asian men with major success. I am happy for these ladies. (Upmarrying? Well not getting into that, not mysogynistic)

About the video in above post: Unfortunately due to racist hate there are not too many Asian ladies who date black men. Its actually much more common for white ladies who are willing to date white women. In fact BM/WW couples make up the largest interracial group in the world. Seconf is Asian woman/White male relationship according to polls and census stats.

So this is why I posted this video in above post. Its good to see there are still black men and Asian women who love each other on a hateful world. I've posted a comment:

"I thank you both Tre and Jungwon for posting the video and your hard work. Stay strong and the hell with the haters. I'll be rooting for you both. Yes in the past I had my share of problems here and there with family on both sides with the Asian women I've dated even as a mixed Asian man so I can definitely relate. It is what it is."

People, for the record (old news) I am mixed Asian from an interracial family as a firstborn child, so I do stay keen to these things, with a Chinese father and a Indian mother with a past Iranian heritage.

Ah these two are a hoot!!

I like the way she said, "Its not like he love me b/c i'm Asian and I love him b/c he's black, I just love tre. it's not about race"
 That says it all right there. True love and not just some fad!! 

Dude, thanx for posting this!

She loves him just the way he is.  Awesome!!

@ B35 Via Church: I was musing on past points: Yes I see what you are saying and ok your point is valid but my view is slightly different: Many black ladies are rightfully angry, and because of negative stereotypes the black ladies who are not like what you described are treated unfairly so if they wish to date out hey let them be, even as much as I see what you are saying, but let them be.

I don't see what is unclear about this post - It isn't an issue of "letting them be" (as far as dating out goes) with me, so why you're even telling me that is anyone else's guess....

As for your view.... well you can have that viewpoint, but the way it is, is that the black women that are not like what I described are being treated unfairly, and are lumped in with black women that fit the negative stereotypes, because the former are the same women that are afraid of going up against the "sisterhood" (and quite frankly, are also afraid of being with a black man that is on their level financially & educationally, because this man cannot be controlled) - Instead, they band together with the same sisterhood that promotes & validates the same f**kery that goes on with a lot of black women.....

So until you get the black women with some sense & act-right, start checking these black women that do fit the mold (the stereotype), and stop treating & putting it out in the media that educated black men are in it to oppress black women (and all the other shaming tactics that we face, including the guise of them not finding "good black men"), well they're gonna continue to be treated unfairly all in the same - By the "thugs" that treat them as pump & dumps, and by educated brothers that throw them in negative categories (the typical mentions of being golddiggers, hoodrats, etc).....

Why is it that you have enough of these men of other races (also) treating black women as pump & dumps, but when asked if they want to marry black women... Whoa, nah anhh, timeout, audible, flag on the play, [hey hey, well would you look at the time], can I get a raincheck... there is a reason for those types of reactions - and racism has a LOT to do with it.... And the majority of black women do nothing to clean up their image either - matter fact, they exacerbate it with every second they spend trying to mimic (black) men.... Mighty funny how when they get with mr. asian man or mr. white man, that belligerent, strong black woman attitude evaporates over night.... I wonder why!

How is it that you have this rift/divide b/w black men that consists of the thug nigga & the educated brotha - But you have black women on some f*** (black) men, I'm strong & independent, I can do bad all by myself, yada yada yada - that have the educated, headstrong, crabs OUT of the barrel black women banding together - to go up against the evil, malicious, oppressive (lol), bad black man.... smfh.....

So aye, Not my fault, not my problem.... Black women dug themselves this hole, throwing black men under the bus in the past 40+ years.... So a lot of them have no CHOICE but to date out, or dyke up.... And they know this too!

So I actually agree with you, Realizm... Let them be - Which is what enough black men are doing, including myself.... I assure you, I aint losing sleep over who the hell black women date collectively :lol: .... I'm not on that "keep it black" tip... I Don't Care.... I'm doing well & good on my island.... Let the hotep dudes preach that ALL black women are egyptian queens & nubian goddesses & all that good stuff....

I been knew what time it was with black women, and now that many more black men are taking the red pill (so to speak), black men are starting to see what's really good with these women - Thanks to the internet.... The problem AFAIC isn't that they're dating out for the sake of doing so - It's that they continue to shit on black men before & during the process....

p.s. show me a couple YT clips of OLD asian man/black women (or vice versa, gender wise) couples; having the man & the woman somewhere in their 40's & up, that's been married for at least 5 years, that are raising a family of however many children they have..... I would find that more interesting than some young teen or 20 something black man or black woman in front of a camera showing off their non-black prize/accomplishment - which is how all these IR videos on YT come off to me.....

It is something to be said of someone that has to flaunt whatever they have (this includes same race relationships).... I'm going to sign off with that.

So I actually agree with you, Realizm... Let them be - Which is what enough black men are doing, including myself.... I assure you, I aint losing sleep over who the hell black women date collectively :lol: .... I'm not on that "keep it black" tip... I Don't Care.... I'm doing well & good on my island.... Let the hotep dudes preach that ALL black women are egyptian queens & nubian goddesses & all that good stuff....

Well yes what I do know to be truthful is that is that there is much animosity from some (not the majority of) Afro-American women against Afro-American men because many Black men are dating white or Asian women, accusing them of this so called 'upmarrying', and 'selling out' which I think is absolutely ridiculous.

So from that vantage point I can see where you are coming from. In fact with people out of all races there are many who despise and hate on others for marrying out of their race like it matters.

I've received my share of crap (You know how I look physically as a mixed Asian man) because I like to date Asian women. So I hear you.

*Disclaimer: Looking at this objectively.

• 4 years later...

Archived