Relationships

bentton316

Stella's good but MAN this place is gonna be an EYE and TASTE BUD opener for you guys...they've got some rare stuff there and it's really good...try a Maudite or the Ommegang Hennepin, those are two of my favorites that they have there, I mean "I heard they were good" heh...good food as well and lots of TV's with all the local games on.

and this place bills itself as no bud miller or coors (only the good stuff) so you'll have to step it up a notch here Matt ... and don't even THINK about ordering PBR's or Natty, I mean Nasty Lite :P;)

Hey, when you are broke and got only 10-20 bucks on you and you want to get wasted, Keystone Light or any other beer will do. By the way, what types of beer do those two companies make? I'm more of a lager man but I will drink some Ale. Never tried any Stout's or Porter's.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh god those last to are gross, but nothing is worse then Bush Lite! That stuff is awful, but when I go high class it's old Black stuff from home. A 6 pack and a potato = 7 course meal.

I hope you drink when you are in Canada or back home and not here :P

Hey, when you are broke and got only 10-20 bucks on you and you want to get wasted, Keystone Light or any other beer will do. By the way, what types of beer do those two companies make? I'm more of a lager man but I will drink some Ale. Never tried any Stout's or Porter's.

Those two are ales, and very good ones if I say so myself. Maudite is dark and kind of sweet, the Henepin is amber and also kind of sweet.

Never tried a stout? I'm surprised the whole "everyone's Irish on St. Patty's day" hasn't led to some Guinness drinking... :P

As far as my "I'm Broke" standards, Keystone and PBR's are as low as I go, Natty or Colt 45's just won't cut it...

Those two are ales, and very good ones if I say so myself. Maudite is dark and kind of sweet, the Henepin is amber and also kind of sweet.

Never tried a stout? I'm surprised the whole "everyone's Irish on St. Patty's day" hasn't led to some Guinness drinking... :P

As far as my "I'm Broke" standards, Keystone and PBR's are as low as I go, Natty or Colt 45's just won't cut it...

Well if we all hang out, I think I will use it as an opportunity to try Guinness but the whole "it's an acquired taste" part that I keep hearing about it kinda scares me.

Relationship are funny nothing but a joke.....ppl can't be faithful, use you for money, sex, your a trophy for them in the street/show-off b/c your goodlooking, abuse you mentally, verbally, emotionally and physically. They say you on the only one and then you find out they got two or three ppl on ths side. They say they never hurt you like the last did and then when you not looking they hurt 4x as worse as the last person b4 them.....again relationships are a joke!

I seen some J-Lo type gurls with nerds and look at myself like hold up if he can get her then I should be able to pull Jessica Alba(Spelling?). Just the other day on the 319 this women pretty as ever with this guy that you may as well call Forest Gump and he has the pretty girl. You just have to have the guts and dont be scared. I met my other while taking her ticket on the bus. I just knew cause when I looked at her she just gave me the smile like wow. She sat in the back and this lady that was sitting in the front seats was man she has something for you and I laughed and said yeah. So ironicly she ended up being the last person to get off as she hits the stop button and im about to stop she comes up and sits in the front and goes "I thought you were going to say something when I smiled". We ended up talking for about 20mins at that bus stop mind the fact I still had another run to do. I ended up being 50mins late and got wrote up lmaoooo. After that she road my nun end to end everyday and till this day were together. But she is a J-Lo type l0l.

Relationship are funny nothing but a joke.....ppl can't be faithful, use you for money, sex, your a trophy for them in the street/show-off b/c your goodlooking, abuse you mentally, verbally, emotionally and physically. They say you on the only one and then you find out they got two or three ppl on ths side. They say they never hurt you like the last did and then when you not looking they hurt 4x as worse as the last person b4 them.....again relationships are a joke!

This.

the truth. :P

Hey I'm 29 got to tell the truth.....and I've been through that so many times....hence why I don't trust ppl when they say that they want to be in a relationship. I tell them I got tons of issues which is true, but @ them same time ppl come @ you with different and new cons and angles!

Hey I'm 29 got to tell the truth.....and I've been through that so many times....hence why I don't trust ppl when they say that they want to be in a relationship. I tell them I got tons of issues which is true, but @ them same time ppl come @ you with different and new cons and angles!

I didn't know you were 29, I thought you were younger. :eek:

It's so true though, everyone always claims they're gonna be different and that they learned from their past mistakes.

I think everyone plays games now a days...so ur right when u say its hard to trust people. everyone is on some ironic bs more the females now I think cause mad of my friends who are guys are sprung out over some chick that dont wanna be inna a relationship...at the same time I know girls that like those same dudes and would be " better " for them but they blinded by love they cant see it. thats ironic in itself " when your blinded by love, u cannot see love ". its true. everyone if not mostly everyone got " hurt " and " hurt " others.

I didn't know you were 29, I thought you were younger. :eek:

It's so true though, everyone always claims they're gonna be different and that they learned from their past mistakes.

LOL....I wish I was younger...I think I've learned my past is why I shut ppl off. I don't let certain close to my heart or my circle of friends. I don't mean to do it, but its like I have no other choice!

I think everyone plays games now a days...so ur right when u say its hard to trust people. everyone is on some ironic bs more the females now I think cause mad of my friends who are guys are sprung out over some chick that dont wanna be inna a relationship...at the same time I know girls that like those same dudes and would be " better " for them but they blinded by love they cant see it. thats ironic in itself " when your blinded by love, u cannot see love ". its true. everyone if not mostly everyone got " hurt " and " hurt " others.

My 1st whom I thought I loved with all my heart....just used me like a human mattress and that was it. I do a lot for this person and @ the end they just used like a pair of cheap demin jeans and threw me away like yesterday recycling....I was beyond pissed...I was consumed with anger for this person for the last 13 yrs until I had to write them a letter into to forgive them. I'm still angry and bitter from other ppl in my past, but I'm trying my best to move on!

LOL....I wish I was younger...I think I've learned my past is why I shut ppl off. I don't let certain close to my heart or my circle of friends. I don't mean to do it, but its like I have no other choice!

My 1st whom I thought I loved with all my heart....just used me like a human mattress and that was it. I do a lot for this person and @ the end they just used like a pair of cheap demin jeans and threw me away like yesterday recycling....I was beyond pissed...I was consumed with anger for this person for the last 13 yrs until I had to write them a letter into to forgive them. I'm still angry and bitter from other ppl in my past, but I'm trying my best to move on!

Well I hope u do yo...I realized that we can't 1000% forget about someone but after time goes by we just naturally get them out of our system and then we have occasional relapses triggered by a sent, a song, a picture...or even a phrase that they used to say. Its okay to miss someone and to have feelings. imo its a beatiful thing. but dam... I would think someone regardless of gender should recognize a good person. hmm they SHOULD but now a days thats becoming a rare thing. I think theres a problem with people today

man, ya'll speak the real truth. i do wonder how some geeks get the madd fine ones. idk, i'ma just do me. i did see this shorty i wanna holla at, so i'ma do me and see how that goes. maybe she's just like me and loves the yankees and giants too lol

<6>

Well I hope u do yo...I realized that we can't 1000% forget about someone but after time goes by we just naturally get them out of our system and then we have occasional relapses triggered by a sent, a song, a picture...or even a phrase that they used to say. Its okay to miss someone and to have feelings. imo its a beatiful thing. but dam... I would think someone regardless of gender should recognize a good person. hmm they SHOULD but now a days thats becoming a rare thing. I think theres a problem with people today

Its funny I've tried going on dates and the worst thing is try stand me up and give the worlds dumbest excuses and think I'm suppose to going with them the next day.....I delete their number(s) and stay home. The only song got to me was "Stranger In My House" by Tamia b/c someone I dated went missing for the last 3 days and I was worried about this person and come to find out they was an a-hole about the situation. They have good ppl out there, but they either live in a different state, they got someone or they just don't want to be bothered with another relationship. People will always be ppl evil and conniving when they want to be!

That's exactly what I drink. Who's buying? :cool:

Stella Artois + Medium Rare Steak = heavenly. I vote for DOB2RTO to foot the bill :P

I vote for DOB2RTO to foot the bill also. Not!!!!! I might. Depends on if I am in the giving mood.......

Damn you guys are into the good stuff. I was raised as a Bud guy, though I don't know from experience.;)

Stella's good but MAN this place is gonna be an EYE and TASTE BUD opener for you guys...they've got some rare stuff there and it's really good...try a Maudite or the Ommegang Hennepin, those are two of my favorites that they have there, I mean "I heard they were good" heh...good food as well and lots of TV's with all the local games on.

and this place bills itself as no bud miller or coors (only the good stuff) so you'll have to step it up a notch here Matt ... and don't even THINK about ordering PBR's or Natty, I mean Nasty Lite B) ;)

I've been spoken to about Samuel Adams White Ale so much, that someone broke into my place and left me a 12 pack in the fridge.........

Even the talk of Light Beer will get you what are you a pu$$y look from me. I might just say it too, no matter your size.......

I love how this topic turned to beer.

When you get 21, I'll treat you to one.......

Hahaha!!!!! Good one!

It is the solution to so many things. That is why I should buy stocks in Fast food, Cosmetics, Oil, medications, and beer. This stuff is America. If we ain't made up, we are either doped up, or drunked up.........

I seen some J-Lo type gurls with nerds and look at myself like hold up if he can get her then I should be able to pull Jessica Alba(Spelling?). Just the other day on the 319 this women pretty as ever with this guy that you may as well call Forest Gump and he has the pretty girl. You just have to have the guts and dont be scared. I met my other while taking her ticket on the bus. I just knew cause when I looked at her she just gave me the smile like wow. She sat in the back and this lady that was sitting in the front seats was man she has something for you and I laughed and said yeah. So ironicly she ended up being the last person to get off as she hits the stop button and im about to stop she comes up and sits in the front and goes "I thought you were going to say something when I smiled". We ended up talking for about 20mins at that bus stop mind the fact I still had another run to do. I ended up being 50mins late and got wrote up lmaoooo. After that she road my nun end to end everyday and till this day were together. But she is a J-Lo type l0l.

I though you were going to say something is the line they use. I miss driving buses due to this stuff. The P.I.T.A (pain in the ass) I'm with now, happened too look back onto the platform for me. Now, I do alot of regretting even giving her my number. She is crazy, and crazy over me. If/when I find someone else, oh boy the real drama will begin. I just won't let the next one get hurt behind this. First i have to make sure the next one ain't crazy, before i let this crazy one go. Yes, i don't want to be alone. Been there for a good while (and admittedly miss it too)........

I've been spoken to about Samuel Adams White Ale so much, that someone broke into my place and left me a 12 pack in the fridge.........

Sorry about that. I just had to. I might break in again and leave a case of some Indian Pale Ale.

Even the talk of Light Beer will get you what are you a pu$$y look from me. I might just say it too, no matter your size.......

I've never drank a Light beer and I never will. I drink like a man when I'm drinking.

Archived