Relationships

bentton316

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: I am in a town called Canton in the middle of nowhere in upstate New York for college. There is no one up here. The town is practically a ghost town when the college students aren't moving about, and late at night there are no cars. There are two colleges up here (St. Lawrence University and SUNY Canton). I am in SUNY Canton. It takes 45 minutes to walk to town on a pair of footbridges. The only chicks up here are the college girls. Everyone else is basically not really active. There isn't much girls moving about in the town itself. There are only the college girls and I don't really like them since they are the rowdy, wild type in both campuses. Meetups are out of the question.

:lol: I am in a town called Canton in the middle of nowhere in upstate New York for college. There is no one up here. The town is practically a ghost town when the college students aren't moving about, and late at night there are no cars. There are two colleges up here (St. Lawrence University and SUNY Canton). I am in SUNY Canton. It takes 45 minutes to walk to town on a pair of footbridges. The only chicks up here are the college girls. Everyone else is basically not really active. There isn't much girls moving about in the town itself. There are only the college girls and I don't really like them since they are the rowdy, wild type in both campuses. Meetups are out of the question.

Unfortunately, i go to a community college and most likely everyone there is busy with classes and jobs they don't have time to party... (unless any of them are into electronic dance music and dubstep, then they go to those EDM shows in Philly) otherwise i miss out on all the parties and stuff

still a virgin, i am -_-

Sorry if you're not into that. At least you're placing your education first.

Unfortunately, i go to a community college and most likely everyone there is busy with classes and jobs they don't have time to party... (unless any of them are into electronic dance music and dubstep, then they go to those EDM shows in Philly) otherwise i miss out on all the parties and stuff

still a virgin, i am -_-

No shame in that. Your time will come, believe me.

I don't plan to get married.... But I agree with finding a chick who isn't from here.... I seem to have better luck with European chicks...

-----

To folks who have trouble finding a special someone: Keep looking and don't give up! Believe me, I know that is much easier said than done but it can be accomplished!

Look on the bright side: Being single is a bit less stressful because you don't need to worry a whole lot about another.... Plus you will have more money in your pocket!

Sometimes, It's not worth being in a relationship... Trust me....

Who knows, maybe your special someone has been near you all this time!

Never gotten along much with chicks round here, if a girl wants you it's usually for a need (Money/sex). The nicest and well educated girls I've met have been out of the country (Canadians, europeans) like you said. I really hate it when people ask you why you don't have a gf/bf that you're too cute to be single blah blah...I really don't care, I'm in no rush and can always wait to find someone to take out on a date.

Hey no offense Road but you down the block from Canada. When warmer gets here next spring go to Montreal or Ottawa. Some nice looking chicks there lol. Or even went to Plattsburgh as at least you could have taken NY Trailways or Greyhound for weekend trips to Montreal.

relationships are now a days are just plain shit. a female will turn you down for the most dumbest thing, its all about race, the way you look and etc., ive had met females who just find anything to turn good guys down, if your a good guy, your gonna have a hard time esp. females from here in the city, i met females from other states and canada are more nicer, i met a canadian female on the A train last summer, very nice and very understanding, people think its BS on what im saying but in reailty its the truth.

That's not completely true, you're just looking in all the wrong places. Sometimes it be the ones that are right under your nose the whole time.

Take my current one for example. I met her back when I was still in high school a long time ago (2009 lol). We both was in the school's drama club and at that time she had a man and I had me a girl. We used to talk here and there over the years, and in January we started to talk more and more. So in April I just said screw it and asked her out and she said yes...coincidentally, it was Good Friday lol

...turns out she liked me all these years the whole time.

That's not completely true, you're just looking in all the wrong places. Sometimes it be the ones that are right under your nose the whole time.

Take my current one for example. I met her back when I was still in high school a long time ago (2009 lol). We both was in the school's drama club and at that time she had a man and I had me a girl. We used to talk here and there over the years, and in January we started to talk more and more. So in April I just said screw it and asked her out and she said yes...coincidentally, it was Good Friday lol

Man you make 2009 ancient history. I graduated high school in 1991 before you were probably even born. lol. :D Still good story Fresh Pond.

That's what I mean! There are many places to meet decent ladies. It's not just the clubs and bars. I would say take your girl out to a club once the relationship is established and doing things to have fun dates and lotas of loving if the little kitten is willing. :P

So dude make plans to explore so you csn find the lady of your tastes whether it would be White or Asian ladies, Black ladies or the like. It can be done. But it requires planning. I moved back in NY to meet all kinds of beautiful women. That was one of the reasons aside from school and getting my IT career on the move. It's not about just asking a girl out it's about showing that you have your shit together in life. take it from me, I went through the school of hard knocks over this. I am setting up to get really snuggly close to this Indian lady right now, but she's my co-worker. No worries, it's no body's business and she understand that.

So dude make plans to explore so you csn find the lady of your tastes whether it would be White or Asian ladies, Black ladies or the like. It can be done. But it requires planning. I moved back in NY to meet all kinds of beautiful women. That was one of the reasons aside from school and getting my IT career on the move. It's not about just asking a girl out it's about showing that you have your shit together in life. take it from me, I went through the school of hard knocks over this. I am setting up to get really snuggly close to this Indian lady right now, but she's my co-worker. No worries, it's no body's business and she understand that.

This!

At least he confronts his problem directly and has motivation to end it.

Kudos to you Realizm.

Well yeah you gotta be realistic with it all. Besides these days women like guys that take care of themselves. It only works in his favor. I can say right now that if I had to be with an overweight chick that smoked or whatever, I'd rather stay single. That's another thing that I dig about the chick I hang out with. She believes in natural and organic foods like I do, so we eat quality stuff and take care of ourselves. Then again she like I lived between the US and Europe so we have any understanding of a need for balance when it comes to those things. She's a bit older than me too so aside from her not being my type physically (fair skin and light hair), but there are certainly qualities that I really dig about her so that's why we hang out. We're very compatible intellectually that's for sure. Love discussing politics, art, culture, etc. in Italian of course. :lol:

Well yeah you gotta be realistic with it all. Besides these days women like guys that take care of themselves. It only works in his favor. I can say right now that if I had to be with an overweight chick that smoked or whatever, I'd rather stay single. That's another thing that I dig about the chick I hang out with. She believes in natural and organic foods like I do, so we eat quality stuff and take care of ourselves. Then again she like I lived between the US and Europe so we have any understanding of a need for balance when it comes to those things. She's a bit older than me too so aside from her not being my type physically (fair skin and light hair), but there are certainly qualities that I really dig about her so that's why we hang out. We're very compatible intellectually that's for sure. Love discussing politics, art, culture, etc. in Italian of course. :lol:

Truly I believe many others are compatible with any one person. It's up to the person to persue such a relationship though, which means battling through the negatives to finaaly reach a positive state, if you will.

Truly I believe many others are compatible with any one person. It's up to the person to persue such a relationship though, which means battling through the negatives to finaaly reach a positive state, if you will.

lol... I have to chuckle to myself, but this is true though sometimes you really have to wonder about some couples. A good friend of mine got married in his 20s, separated and I believe divorced officially though I'll have to ask him if that was finalized because he just had a kid with the chick after getting back together with her some years later... I mean who would've ever thought that would happen... :lol:

I don't plan to get married.... But I agree with finding a chick who isn't from here.... I seem to have better luck with European chicks...

I do not want to make this a racial thing, but there is a community of black men online advocating for getting the heck out of this country, because the women overseas are more compliant, and (for lack of a better term) feminine..... I'm not on that boat, but I do believe that feminism have put it into too many women's heads here in america that they are on equal standing, or have surpassed men.... Some even believe in matriarchy & "women running it".... Funny stuff....

-----------------

I feel as if hey, If this chick I'm with now wants to cut ties because I'm not trying to marry her, then that's no sweat off my back.... A marriage license doesn't equate to some unreached level of love you can't attain otherwise.... All it is, is financial security for her.... See, women take men not wanting to marry them as an insult.... Two reasons:

1) you supposedly don't love, or don't care for them "enough" (suspicions of infidelity usually follow this)

2) she realizes you're too smart to fall for the trap of marriage (in other words, she's realizes she wasn't smart enough to get you to fall for it - which insults how smart she is, which women generally love to claim they are so, moreso than men).... Don't think for a second women don't realize the financial leverage being married gives them..... See, men get caught up in how beautiful women are & how good they think the sex is gonna be & all that... Then they get married & the exact opposite happens - The women stop beautifying themselves up because she knows you aint goin nowhere, and she withholds sex from you (usually for some stupid reason she concocted in her head).... Because you know, if it's in her head, then it MUST be true - Woman's intuition... lol....

Or, you get those men that get married because it's (supposedly) the patriarchal/"manly" thing to do.... Part of the problem too nowadays is that men are marrying "for the sake of the kids" (if they have 'em) & what not, full knowing they hate that woman's guts otherwise.... The mentality of, We have to come together for the kids..... Man, one problem with being a man in today's society is that you never know if a woman really loves you, or is flat out simply trying to get whatever it is she wants out of you - whether that is money, children, or simple companionship (that doesn't necessarily mean love) - that last part I had to learn the hard way..... If you ask me, genuine love from a woman towards a man exists in a very small percentage of women out here....

Not this fake love from a woman because she realizes she can't compete with younger women, and she's startin to get granma's hands & crow's feet & knows full circle that men generally do NOT fantasize & want to shack up with no old ass woman..... I told you about these dating sites out here in an older PM & what age range of women plague them.... Liberated, empowered, and capable of doing anything men can do, yet they desperately sign up to these sites in a last ditch search for companionship because they've been rejected by too many men (that includes divorces) in their younger years..... We (men) have had to deal with rejection for LIFE and put it in our hip pocket, to boot - it comes with the territory of being the gender..... Whereas women simply aren't built for having to put up w/ a lifetime of continually being rejected.....

I don't know of one truly, honestly, happily married man in my circle of friends or acquaintances... Not one.

Some of the stories they tell about their wives are pretty funny though.... Anyway, You wll get some men that swear up & down to you that they are happily married, but they are only lying to themselves.... Marriages don't "work out" (cause at the end of the day, people are still people & they will only tolerate what is tolerable to them), and the occupation of a "marriage counselor" is one of the biggest farces goin on today.... Same category as a "love guru" & all that other happy go lucky, tree hugging, euphoric, cloud 9, la-dee-da pile of horseshit..... Mighty ironic that women generally are enamored with the idea of love (hearts & x's & o's & repeatedly writing some poor sucker's name on a paper 50 million times & all that other stuff, growing up as little girls & what not), but a lot of them deep down don't love men - especially to what a lot of em give the definition of love as being.... I know this one woman that still dots lowercase i's with hearts (we're the same age), I'm like come the hell on.....

Men are not complaining about married life just for the sake of it....

Tell a woman she aint getting half of shit before y'all plan on gettin married & you will watch how quick her general attitude changes towards you.... Happened with my ex... Have a good friend where the same thing happened to him too.....

People can take this however they want, but only beta males truly push marriage on women as hard as most women do on men...... I mean, think about what group of men frequent strip clubs - You would think it's the single man b/c he supposedly can't get any.... But man that is so far from the truth.... Ask a stripper what her clientele consists of, and how often they come (pun unintended)......

Guess I'll stop here....

Screw it, I'm in the right mood for quotes... Generally some good replies....

Too many men in general are waking up & are coming to similar realizations......

I'm always fascinating by people that marry high school or college sweethearts. I'm well out of college and still happily single, and can't imagine tying the knot as a senior in college or whatnot. Yet it seems like a large number of people all over the country do that, much more than I realized. Fascinating trend.

Yup, and those are some of the main ones by time that reach their early 30's (hell, even before that), they want out... the man or the woman in that scenario..... People never want to come to grips that your supposed s/o just gets sick of ya, and feels that it's time to move on in life without you, as hard a pill as that is to take & swallow..... The younger you are when you get married these days, the more likely it's gonna happen......

relationships are now a days are just plain shit. a female will turn you down for the most dumbest thing, its all about race, the way you look and etc., ive had met females who just find anything to turn good guys down, if your a good guy, your gonna have a hard time esp. females from here in the city, i met females from other states and canada are more nicer, i met a canadian female on the A train last summer, very nice and very understanding, people think its BS on what im saying but in reailty its the truth.

Bro, same here on that last statement.... By women, I'm just thrown into the "You're miserable & just need some pu***" or "you must be ugly, fat, or broke & nobody wants you anyway" categories.... Weak dismissive tactics basically.....

Women HATE being figured out, especially by a man.

I will say this though... I do A LOT of things alone. I really enjoy my own company and it's probably because I'm an only child. My friends will call me and say damn you never call us to hang out, but it's like hey if I'm with friends awesome and if I'm alone, awesome. It's all about having a good time. I also need my space and get cranky if I feel smothered so having alone time is a MUST with me.

Tell a woman that you don't NEED a woman to progress in life & you will watch her inner child come out..... I've done it to a few chicks I no longer associate with, and the reactions are pretty funny....

Why do you think you get as many of these broads on that "I don't need a man" BS.... It's nothin more than reverse psychology.... Deep down, these are the main chicks that know (and are fiending, on the low) to find a goddamn man..... From the hoodest chick that resorts to sayin that shit to try to shit on black men's masculinity.... to some frumpy looking, pissed off demeanor having white chick you see on the (F) (for example) getting off in carroll gardens or park slope..... I tell people all the time, the (F) is FULL of single feminazi dissatisfied with life having ass white women; and these women generally have good paying jobs too !

still a virgin, i am -_-

That "I'm too busy for a relationship because I got classes" chicks you better watch out for.... some of those chicks be the biggest sluts on the campus..... See, you shouldn't worry about that, and should take that as a 'W' because you don't (or shouldn't) want them anyway.....

Trust me, a chick that is interested in you WILL make time out of her day for you.... No matter how busy she really is !

...and don't you ever feel embarrassed, or let anyone shame you (man or woman) on being a virgin, bro.

( thumbsup.gif.... if one existed on this forum )

Never gotten along much with chicks round here, if a girl wants you it's usually for a need (Money/sex). The nicest and well educated girls I've met have been out of the country (Canadians, europeans) like you said. I really hate it when people ask you why you don't have a gf/bf that you're too cute to be single blah blah...I really don't care, I'm in no rush and can always wait to find someone to take out on a date.

I didn't even read your post & I made a reference to this in my last post.... Just goes to show I'm not pulling things out of my ass.... Real men are coming to realizations about these chicks.... Goes back to R32's point....

I've also gotten that, you're too handsome to be single, pile of garbage.... Usually from family or some of the older women at the workplace....

mmm hmm.... Yeah, women expect men to read their minds (some get nervous or uneasy as shit when we do too - I've had a girl in college tell me that... I mean, the mind of a woman is like the mind of minolta or something... Lol)

They can say what they want, women do not like making the first move..... If you as a man don't make the first move, she assumes you're not interested & just moves on.... Men generally are too shy/nervous/worried about making the first move because a lot of us have fears of rejection..... Goes back to my earlier point about men having to deal with rejection in our lifetimes & being more equipped to do so....

....shear fantasy world if every man on earth had anywhere near 100% success rates in nailing every good lookin women they wanted to !

Women like young suckers that can take care of themselves.... Why, because he's easily manipulable/controllable..... These days, a yuppie/young man of means are women repellant because of that very reason (until she reaches the age of about 40 or so, where her desirability factor done drastically waned)... Don't let these women fool you man, it's all about control.... Think about any case where you have heard of a woman complaining about her dude being too controlling - Which is basic woman code for "he's telling me what I should do & I don't like it one bit"....

Being tall, yeah, I get looks from fat chicks too.... I don't even look back in their direction these days (don't want to give them that satisfaction).... Sometimes I even scrunch my face at the very sight of those double chin & belly havin, one sandwich away from breaking a heel ass, perfume & body spray overusing rhinoceri in human form.... ughk, totally appalling... No thanks.... I don't care if some of em have cute faces either.... Notice these be the same chicks that overcompensate on beautifying their hands & feet..... I don't know why they think that will draw men's attention away from the fact that they are FAT....

But hey, have them tell it, I'm mean....

Nah, I'm just blasting you out of the park with hard hitting unadulterated truth.... Oink, oink....

lol... I have to chuckle to myself, but this is true though sometimes you really have to wonder about some couples. A good friend of mine got married in his 20s, separated and I believe divorced officially though I'll have to ask him if that was finalized because he just had a kid with the chick after getting back together with her some years later... I mean who would've ever thought that would happen... :lol:

Yup, and it's a gross misconception that couples don't ever get back together after a breakup.... The contrary is more the case....... This is why I was always very wary of any chick that went on & on & on & on about her last boyfriend/husband to me.... If I can pick up on it, I will not be bothered with any chick trying to use me as a rebound.... Damn that... A chick in that situation is usually in some way, shape, or form still f**king with (or literally f***ing) that dude....

Bottom line of my 2 posts so far - Women are not sweet & innocent & lady-like like they love to portray themselves as being..... Greatest facade they've ever pulled off on a lot of us men.....

I've also gotten that, you're too handsome to be single, pile of garbage.... Usually from family or some of the older women at the workplace....

LOL... Last night I was walking out of Whole Foods with bags in both hands and I passed by that lounge (Stone Rose Lounge over by Columbus Circle).... The guy at the door actually invited me in with my Whole Foods bags. :lol: I was thinking uh I've got organic milk and egg nog and other crap in here that I need to get refrigerated and this guy is inviting me into a lounge with this crappola in my hands? <_< He was like yeah you can come with your girlfriend or alone or whatever. Actually seems upscale enough that I may go just for the hell of it one weekday night when I'm bored but that's exactly the type of place I can go to and feel perfectly fine going alone and having some drinks and just maxing out, just not with Whole Foods bags. :lol:

Bottom line of my 2 posts so far - Women are not sweet & innocent & lady-like like they love to portray themselves as being..... Greatest facade they've ever pulled off on a lot of us men.....

I'm telling you women can be some of the most deceitful manipulating b*tches.... And what irks me the most is they think men are so stupid that we don't pick up on it. Goes from girlfriends to family members... Incredible. <_< The last time I hung out with the chick I know I was feeling friendly so I invited her to invite another of her girlfriends along since we were going to visit an art gallery and I had an extra ticket seeing that I had enjoyed her other female friends from the last time and boy did this chick piss me off... Making all sorts of remarks that quite frankly if it wasn't for her being friends with the chick I know and us being in the art gallery, I would've cursed her out right there on the spot. Suffice it to say that I was quite frank with my friend about how she pissed me off the following day. I told her no more inviting friends along if they're like that. In fact I made a point to get rid of her @ss so we could have dinner together in piece, but I didn't want to bring it up at dinner since quite frankly once she left everything was quite peachy.

She was trying to thank me for inviting her at the end and I was like yeah ok just totally ignoring her like bye now get f*cking lost.

I'm telling you women can be some of the most deceitful manipulating b*tches.... And what irks me the most is they think men are so stupid that we don't pick up on it. Goes from girlfriends to family members... Incredible. <_< The last time I hung out with the chick I know I was feeling friendly so I invited her to invite another of her girlfriends along since we were going to visit an art gallery and I had an extra ticket seeing that I had enjoyed her other female friends from the last time and boy did this chick piss me off...

Making all sorts of remarks that quite frankly if it wasn't for her being friends with the chick I know and us being in the art gallery, I would've cursed her out right there on the spot. Suffice it to say that I was quite frank with my friend about how she pissed me off the following day. I told her no more inviting friends along if they're like that. In fact I made a point to get rid of her @ss so we could have dinner together in piece, but I didn't want to bring it up at dinner since quite frankly once she left everything was quite peachy.

She was trying to thank me for inviting her at the end and I was like yeah ok just totally ignoring her like bye now get f*cking lost.

Oh, women love playing matchmaker; don't matter how old they are either.... And what I tend to find is that they like to hook up men they know/realize (women are very good at telling what type of man you are by how you carry yourself) are of means, with unworthy, or women they know we wouldn't think twice of approaching otherwise.... This can range from a woman w/ multiple kids, an overweight chick, a chick with serious financial issues (I'm talkin about 6 figures in debt), a chick that's been divorced 2,3+ times, the habitual smoking or drinking type that suffers from severe depression (to me, these chicks are the saddest/sorriest), the overbearing chick that thinks she has more dick & balls than you do, and so on & so forth.... Women with some serious isht goin on in life.... It's very seldom ever the chick with some act-right that's genuinely lookin for a good dude that got something goin on for herself, that's not trying to mooch & leech off him....

Also, some women play matchmaker (as f***ed up as this is) because THEY actually think you're attractive - and will attempt to steal you away from the chick she originally tried to hook you up with, if y'all were to actually hook up.... Many stories of boyfriend stealing types out here; there's a term for it actually, that I can't think of right now - Homewreckers is what's coming to mind.... Even worse than that, you'll get the women that'll hook you up with a chick, and go out to try to take you from her - only to prove that whole "men are dogs" belief.... Devious stuff....

The part about women thinking that we are stupid & don't pick up on things, to tell the truth, I think that's on us.... We'll (talking about men in general) put up w/ a lot of crap from women, hesitant/fearful of sayin anything to them because we think it's gonna lessen our chances of "gettin some"..... I actually get compliments from the chicks I've messed around with for being flat out honest.... A man that'll sit there & act like everything's all gravy, a chick really has no respect for; basically the nice guy/"yes" man types.... I'll tell a broad quick that I aint nobody's pushover, even the one I'm seeing now...

Acting out of pocket.... yeah, I've made that point in another thread, about how women will disrespect men in controlled environments...

If I was in your situation, I would have gotten up & left..... Believe me, as I've done it.... Homegirl that invited 2 of her old man-hating ass friends were acting all belligerent & saying some real jacked up shit about men... Homegirl wasn't co-signing any of it, but she was just sitting there saying nothing - I took that as a form of blatant disrespect.... After that, I never spoke to her again - She was acting all dumbfounded as to why I stopped chillin with her...... But I should've known better (this was in my college yrs), b/c as they say...

You're judged by the company you keep.

Acting out of pocket.... yeah, I've made that point in another thread, about how women will disrespect men in controlled environments...

If I was in your situation, I would have gotten up & left..... Believe me, as I've done it.... Homegirl that invited 2 of her old man-hating ass friends were acting all belligerent & saying some real jacked up shit about men... Homegirl wasn't co-signing any of it, but she was just sitting there saying nothing - I took that as a form of blatant disrespect.... After that, I never spoke to her again - She was acting all dumbfounded as to why I stopped chillin with her...... But I should've known better (this was in my college yrs), b/c as they say...

You're judged by the company you keep.

Hell she started up the minute she walked into the damn art gallery. I hadn't even given them the tickets and had barely gotten through the introduction and I was already like WTF is with this chick? I put up with it because #1 I hadn't been to this art gallery in a while and really didn't want to ruin the day for myself (forget about her) and #2 I know the chick I hang out with is down to earth... I just think her friend was an arrogant little b*tch to be blunt as if she was above everyone else, but thinking back on how I treated her at the end when she tried to be all nice I think I got even. There's nothing better than belittling a chick in a nice subtle way because you know how they are with vibes and they hate it when you just dismiss them like they're trash. :lol:

I do not want to make this a racial thing, but there is a community of black men online advocating for getting the heck out of this country, because the women overseas are more compliant, and (for lack of a better term) feminine..... I'm not on that boat, but I do believe that feminism have put it into too many women's heads here in america that they are on equal standing, or have surpassed with men.... Some even believe in matriarchy & "women running it".... Funny stuff....

-----------------

I feel as if hey, If this chick I'm with now wants to cut ties because I'm not trying to marry her, then that's no sweat off my back.... A marriage license doesn't equate to some unreached level of love you can't attain otherwise.... All it is, is financial security for her.... See, women take men not wanting to marry them as an insult.... Two reasons:

1) you supposedly don't love, or don't care for them "enough" (suspicions of infidelity usually follow this)

2) she realizes you're too smart to fall for the trap of marriage (in other words, she's realizes she wasn't smart enough to get you to fall for it - which insults how smart she is, which women generally love to claim they are so, moreso than men).... Don't think for a second women don't realize the financial leverage being married gives them..... See, men get caught up in how beautiful women are & how good they think the sex is gonna be & all that... Then they get married & the exact opposite happens - The women stop beautifying themselves up because she knows you aint goin nowhere, and she withholds sex from you (usually for some stupid reason she concocted in her head).... Because you know, if it's in her head, then it MUST be true - Woman's intuition... lol....

Or, you get those men that get married because it's (supposedly) the patriarchal/"manly" thing to do.... Part of the problem too nowadays is that men are marrying "for the sake of the kids" (if they have 'em) & what not, full knowing they hate that woman's guts otherwise.... The mentality of, We have to come together for the kids..... Man, one problem with being a man in today's society is that you never know if a woman really loves you, or is flat out simply trying to get whatever it is she wants out of you - whether that is money, children, or simple companionship (that doesn't necessarily mean love) - that last part I had to learn the hard way..... If you ask me, genuine love from a woman towards a man exists in a very small percentage of women out here....

Not this fake love from a woman because she realizes she can't compete with younger women, and she's startin to get granma's hands & crow's feet & knows full circle that men generally do NOT fantasize & want to shack up with no old ass woman..... I told you about these dating sites out here in an older PM & what age range of women plague them.... Liberated, empowered, and capable of doing anything men can do, yet they desperately sign up to these sites in a last ditch search for companionship because they've been rejected by too many men (that includes divorces) in their younger years..... We (men) have had to deal with rejection for LIFE and put it in our hip pocket, to boot - it comes with the territory of being the gender..... Whereas women simply aren't built for having to put up w/ a lifetime of continually being rejected.....

I don't know of one truly, honestly, happily married man in my circle of friends or acquaintances... Not one.

Some of the stories they tell about their wives are pretty funny though.... Anyway, You wll get some men that swear up & down to you that they are happily married, but they are only lying to themselves.... Marriages don't "work out" (cause at the end of the day, people are still people & they will only tolerate what is tolerable to them), and the occupation of a "marriage counselor" is one of the biggest farces goin on today.... Same category as a "love guru" & all that other happy go lucky, tree hugging, euphoric, cloud 9, la-dee-da pile of horseshit..... Mighty ironic that women generally are enamored with the idea of love (hearts & x's & o's & repeatedly writing some poor sucker's name on a paper 50 million times & all that other stuff, growing up as little girls & what not), but a lot of them deep down don't love men - especially to what a lot of em give the definition of love as being.... I know this one woman that still dots lowercase i's with hearts (we're the same age), I'm like come the hell on.....

Men are not complaining about married life just for the sake of it....

Tell a woman she aint getting half of shit before y'all plan on gettin married & you will watch how quick her general attitude changes towards you.... Happened with my ex... Have a good friend where the same thing happened to him too.....

People can take this however they want, but only beta males truly push marriage on women as hard as most women do on men...... I mean, think about what group of men frequent strip clubs - You would think it's the single man b/c he supposedly can't get any.... But man that is so far from the truth.... Ask a stripper what her clientele consists of, and how often they come (pun unintended)......

Guess I'll stop here....

I've heard about that too.....

See... You're right... In America, that's how it is with these femi-nazi chicks....

I want nothing to do with marriage.... That's the way a female traps a male... Had a few females question me about marriage and gotten dirty looks sometimes because I don't want to marry...

Rejection.... That's something most men should know about... Men can take it much better than females...

LOL at the pun in the stripper part... Yup, strippers would mainly say that a married man is the frequent "customer"...

All of which you said is the truth!

LOL at your signature bro!

Hell she started up the minute she walked into the damn art gallery. I haven't given them the tickets and had barely gotten through the introduction and I was already like WTF is with this chick? I put up with it because #1 I hadn't been to this art gallery in a while and really didn't want to ruin the day for myself (forget about her) and #2 I know the chick I hang out with is down to earth... I just think her friend was an arrogant little b*tch to be blunt as if she was above everyone else, but thinking back on how I treated her at the end when she tried to be all nice I think I got even. There's nothing better than belittling a chick in a nice subtle way because you know how they are with vibes and they hate it when you just dismiss them like they're trash. :lol:

I hear you, but again, if I really want to enjoy something (in your case, an art exhibit), I go by myself - that's just me.... I'm skeptical of people anyway, but that's neither here nor there..... I am of the general belief that the more people you're around, the higher the chances of something going wrong (why I was never into parties & large gatherings - I even have family to this day that still think I suffer from mere shyness)... smh...

Reserved != Shyness, and I wish people get that through their heads.....

"Oh yeah, that's the quiet guy"... Is that supposed to be insulting?

Anyway, that chick acting up before you even got into the place, I'm sorry, that would still say something about the friend to me.... For me to go out w/ a group of people (and tolerate it), almost everything has to go right - or else you will see my 6'3" 210 pound ass walk right the hell out of that establishment with zero explanation whatsoever - and not feel any bit of remorse or shame for doing so either.... One of my second cousins (and her parents) want nothing to do with me because I walked away from the table we were all eating dinner at (long story I really don't wanna get into right now; it was after her graduation)....

That's good that you can't/won't let someone spoil your day whilst in some place you wanted to go to for some time.... I'm just not of that ilk.....

I've heard about that too.....

See... You're right... In America, that's how it is with these femi-nazi chicks....

I want nothing to do with marriage.... That's the way a female traps a male... Had a few females question me about marriage and gotten dirty looks sometimes because I don't want to marry...

Rejection.... That's something most men should know about... Men can take it much better than females...

LOL at the pun in the stripper part... Yup, strippers would mainly say that a married man is the frequent "customer"...

All of which you said is the truth!

LOL at your signature bro!

I'm chuckling at this because you said you've gotten dirty looks after telling those females that you want nothin to do with marriage.... See my point, bro !

- You'll get men that'll disagree, but I see marriage as entrapment - doesn't help that judges tend to favor women in this country either ....

- Yep, we take rejection better because we have no choice... there are simply more women than men, and women know this.... You would think women would be hounding men the way we do women because there are less of us, but as we all know, that aint the case at all.... I haven't given this much thought, but someone I know on another forum made the point in saying that 'women love being in the position of being the gender that decides whether a relationship commences' (paraphrasing)... That whole "happy wife, happy life" idea..... He's right too, because nightclubs are full of women that attend them for the sake (I don't wanna say thrill) of rejecting men that come at them that they do not want.... It's an ego boost; the more men that come at them, it's validation in her eyes that she must still have "it" goin on (unbeknownst to them - to us dudes, that "it" is more than simply being eye candy).... and I've made that point before in the o/t thread.....

- The sig... lol, thanks... Some chick on this other forum I frequent that didn't like the fact that "friends with benefits" put women in the category of being... hoes.... That thread was funny before it got locked (and eventually deleted), it was like 20 dudes goin in on these two chicks on that whole "I want me a real man, I don't do friends with benefits"..... that's a black woman thing, where they go out of their way to act like they're royalty or something (those "housewives" shows are full of fake ass chicks like that).... Y'all chicks just got lucky & found the right sucker blowing his money on you because you're controlling his weak minded ass with that "good"....

...if you know what I mean.

Archived