Relationships

bentton316

I hear you, but again, if I really want to enjoy something (in your case, an art exhibit), I go by myself - that's just me.... I'm skeptical of people anyway, but that's neither here nor there..... I am of the general belief that the more people you're around, the higher the chances of something going wrong (why I was never into parties & large gatherings - I even have family to this day that still think I suffer from mere shyness)... smh... Reserved != Shyness, and I wish people get that through their heads.....

Anyway, that chick acting up before you even got into the place, I'm sorry, that would still say something about the friend to me.... For me to go out w/ a group of people (and tolerate it), almost everything has to go right - or else you will see my 6'3" 210 pound ass walk right the hell out of that establishment with zero explanation whatsoever - and not feel any bit of remorse or shame for doing so either.... One of my second cousins (and her parents) want nothing to do with me because I walked away from the table we were all eating dinner at (long story I really don't wanna get into right now; it was after her graduation)....

That's good that you can't/won't let someone spoil your day whilst in some place you wanted to go to for some time.... I'm just not of that ilk....

Well you see I'm the type that generally will hold their tongue not so much because I don't like confrontation but moreso because I tend to explode and just not stop and I almost lost it there for a second but I had to get a hold of myself. I didn't want to be banned from the place. :lol: I keep telling myself I can't keep flying off of the handle like that as I'm getting older, but sometimes folks really do push you there.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm chuckling at this because you said you've gotten dirty looks after telling those females that you want nothin to do with marriage.... See my point, bro !

- You'll get men that'll disagree, but I see marriage as entrapment - doesn't help that judges tend to favor women in this country either ....

- Yep, we take rejection better because we have no choice... there are simply more women than men, and women know this.... You would think women would be hounding men the way we do women because there are less of us, but as we all know, that aint the case at all.... I haven't given this much thought, but someone I know on another forum made the point in saying that 'women love being in the position of being the gender that decides whether a relationship commences' (paraphrasing)... That whole "happy wife, happy life" idea..... He's right too, because nightclubs are full of women that attend them for the sake (I don't wanna say thrill) of rejecting men that come at them that they do not want.... It's an ego boost; the more men that come at them, it's validation in her eyes that she must still have "it" goin on (unbeknownst to them - to us dudes, that "it" is more than simply being eye candy).... and I've made that point before in the o/t thread.....

- The sig... lol, thanks... Some chick on this other forum I frequent that didn't like the fact that "friends with benefits" put women in the category of being... hoes.... That thread was funny before it got locked (and eventually deleted), it was like 20 dudes goin in on these two chicks on that whole "I want me a real man, I don't do friends with benefits"..... that's a black woman thing, where they go out of their way to act like they're royalty or something (those "housewives" shows are full of fake ass chicks like that).... Y'all chicks just got lucky & found the right sucker blowing his money on you because you're controlling his weak minded ass with that "good"....

...if you know what I mean.

That's exactly how I feel.... You already know how I hate that fact that judges usually side with females in divorce court....

I remember seeing a Jeff Dunham (ventriloquist) comedy... He recently gotten divorced and when mentioning the judge in the divorce court was a female, one of his puppets said "You're f--ked" Which is very true...

Women do love being in that position.... Then laugh at poor fools who try for them in clubs... I remember a convo we had about the club chicks... Never trust them especially when they are in a group...

I know a few Spanish chicks who's done the the friends with benefits thing... Meh... I don't really have an issue with it... Sometimes that's better than a relationship in my opinion... That housewives show is really annoying.... Don't know why they are so many of them... I know what you mean on that last part!

A good woman, beautiful and wise with alo0t of love to give, makes a man do things he never thought possible. That's ideally how a relationship should be. And there is a away but bottom line is dating is a skill. You want a girl from whatever part of the world? There is a variety of techniques to this. But the best place to network in my opinion is facebook, or in person. That sure beats these flawed dating sites (Flawed being Joe's words not mine.)

Damn, I went back & re-read page 6... didn't realize I went off like that....

(still take none of it back though.... I just despise what the male gender's slowly being reduced to in this country - and women's attitudes are reflective of it, and the gov't (yes,the gov't) is backing this shit too....)

Anyway:

Well you see I'm the type that generally will hold their tongue not so much because I don't like confrontation but moreso because I tend to explode and just not stop and I almost lost it there for a second but I had to get a hold of myself. I didn't want to be banned from the place. :lol: I keep telling myself I can't keep flying off of the handle like that as I'm getting older, but sometimes folks really do push you there.

I don't like confrontation, and I generally don't like dealing with people (that is not a good mix)..... I know ppl. that are similar to what you're describing (they'll argue & argue & scream & all that, then it reaches a point where it becomes physical...... Me, I'm not for all that yelling & screaming & arguing & shit offline (waste of energy).... I don't worry about the loud mouth with a temper, to tell you the truth... I'd worry about the guy that doesn't say shit & waits for you to lay hands on him before he does damage (which is exactly how I am) because he's unpredictable.....

I constantly say to myself "If it weren't for the bill of rights.....", because some of these people out here make you wanna blow their brains out.....

We're both the same age, but what I have to worry about with myself is a little different.... Yeah we can't keep flying off the handle like juveniles when we want @ 30+ when something goes down (that's part of what's wrong w/ some of these kids out here now).... But what I have to worry about is flat out snapping & severely injuring or killing someone when someone pushes me to that limit.... I have to hold myself back b/c my retaliatory actions will not be commensurate to what sparked the action out of some idiot towards me in the first place....

Bringing this all back to women (only I could do that after what was said above... lol), I keep sayin, some of these broads better watch out with some of these dudes (I'm not just talkin about the drug dealer type either)... I think you have guys in these longer lasting marriages/relationships that are simply tolerating these women for whatever reasons (sadly, coochie being one of them).... I made the point to a few acquaintances some time ago that when these kids growing up today reach their 30's & 40's (if they even get that far in life), you're gonna have a lot more domestic violence disputes ending in death, instead of ending up the way like they do on "cops"....

(Does that show still come on ??)

I know a few Spanish chicks who's done the the friends with benefits thing... Meh... I don't really have an issue with it... Sometimes that's better than a relationship in my opinion... That housewives show is really annoying.... Don't know why they are so many of them... I know what you mean on that last part!

Personally, I think intentionally goin out doin the friends with benefits thing is corny; it's really no different than dialing up a call girl (or w/e they call em these days) & gettin ya d**k wet..... Difference is, everything's dragged out on the friends with benefits side of the equation..... If your sole purpose of wanting a woman is for that purpose, just get one where you know 100% where the chick will have zero feelings towards you after lacing her w/ that pipe (this is one reason why married men hit up strip clubs & summon for call girls)..... But I do agree with you that sometimes it can be better than a meaningful relationship.....

.....b/c as I alluded to, chicks (well dudes too) be catchin feelings in those type of relationships, b/c after a while, one or the other (sometimes even both the dude & the chick) get caught up.... If you ask me, a significant # of relationships in most urban communities are of this sort.... Nobody really courts these women anymore (b/c it's been exposed that these women are just as sexually aggressive as men - just look at all the "homegrown" pic/video sites that are out here now)....

Simple deduction bro.....

There are so many of these "housewives" shows because you have so many pu**ywhipped simps out here financing the futures of these gutterbunnies..... The name of these shows are a misnomer b/c these women don't be married..... I hate to put it like this, but the white man throws a little money at these type of chicks partly b/c he gets off on how good these women look, just like any other man..... Problem is, you get a chick like "draya" (random example) thinkin she's on the level of oprah goddamn winfrey on some major entrepreneurial shit.... No, you are getting scraps thrown at you because a lot of white guys secretly lust after black women...... But I gotta give it to white man in this aspect though - he's making money off these women's insecurities (yep, insecurities), and they don't even see it !!

Speaking of which & case in point.... LMAO at the producers of that show "basketball wives LA" getting rid of one of the cast members because she ran off and actually got MARRIED without telling 'em about it...... I thought a woman became a wife after marriage - Who knew.....

....That sure beats these flawed dating sites (Flawed being Joe's words not mine.)

I'd go 5 steps further & use the word abominable..... You don't go on these dating sites to find quality.

Personally, I think intentionally goin out doin the friends with benefits thing is corny; it's really no different than dialing up a call girl (or w/e they call em these days) & gettin ya d**k wet..... Difference is, everything's dragged out on the friends with benefits side of the equation..... If your sole purpose of wanting a woman is for that purpose, just get one where you know 100% where the chick will have zero feelings towards you after lacing her w/ that pipe (this is one reason why married men hit up strip clubs & summon for call girls)..... But I do agree with you that sometimes it can be better than a meaningful relationship.....

.....b/c as I alluded to, chicks (well dudes too) be catchin feelings in those type of relationships, b/c after a while, one or the other (sometimes even both the dude & the chick) get caught up.... If you ask me, a significant # of relationships in most urban communities are of this sort.... Nobody really courts these women anymore (b/c it's been exposed that these women are just as sexually aggressive as men - just look at all the "homegrown" pic/video sites that are out here now)....

Simple deduction bro.....

There are so many of these "housewives" shows because you have so many pu**ywhipped simps out here financing the futures of these gutterbunnies..... The name of these shows are a misnomer b/c these women don't be married..... I hate to put it like this, but the white man throws a little money at these type of chicks partly b/c he gets off on how good these women look, just like any other man..... Problem is, you get a chick like "draya" (random example) thinkin she's on the level of oprah goddamn winfrey on some major entrepreneurial shit.... No, you are getting scraps thrown at you because a lot of white guys secretly lust after black women...... But I gotta give it to white man in this aspect though - he's making money off these women's insecurities (yep, insecurities), and they don't even see it !!

Speaking of which & case in point.... LMAO at the producers of that show "basketball wives LA" getting rid of one of the cast members because she ran off and actually got MARRIED without telling 'em about it...... I thought a woman became a wife after marriage - Who knew.....

Nah it's ok bro... You just voicing your opinion here just like everyone else! :) All of it being true too...

True... But with friends with benefits, at least you know the chick... I think they still call them call girls...

I agree with getting a chick that will have zero feelings if you're just wanting sex....

Not all friends with benefits ends in a relationships.... Knew a chick who had a friends with benefits thing with a guy she knew... After a while, she wanted to call it off because she wasn't willing to go with it anymore... The dude wanted more with her but after she declare that the friends with benefits thing is over, he began to slander her.... Making up all kinds of crazy things that weren't true about her... She eventually laid (no pun intened) some sense into him and got him to stop... However, she still felt bad about it all afterwards... She's passed it all now though...

Oh I know what you mean by these "homegrown" vids and pics... I'm sure you know but nowadays, chicks are into sex as much as men are although you won't get chicks to admit it easily... If a female between our ages tells you she not into sex, you and I both know that is BS... She'll use sex to try to control some fool....

From my experience, I don't believe females who say they don't plan on losing their virginity soon, don't believe it... Had some chick say that to me not to long ago but I find out she lost it recently... Am I surprised? Absolutely not...

Everything you said about the housewives show is true....

LOL on the basketball wives part... Did that really happen? I thought that too... Didn't know a female can be a wife without getting married.... How times change...

--------

To folks who here who are still virgins: Don't worry... Your time will come eventually... As B35 said earlier: Don't let folks make you feel bad if you're a virgin... Nothing to be ashamed about...

Damn, I went back & re-read page 6... didn't realize I went off like that....

(still take none of it back though.... I just despise what the male gender's slowly being reduced to in this country - and women's attitudes are reflective of it, and the gov't (yes,the gov't) is backing this shit too....)

Anyway:

I don't like confrontation, and I generally don't like dealing with people (that is not a good mix)..... I know ppl. that are similar to what you're describing (they'll argue & argue & scream & all that, then it reaches a point where it becomes physical...... Me, I'm not for all that yelling & screaming & arguing & shit offline (waste of energy).... I don't worry about the loud mouth with a temper, to tell you the truth... I'd worry about the guy that doesn't say shit & waits for you to lay hands on him before he does damage (which is exactly how I am) because he's unpredictable.....

I constantly say to myself "If it weren't for the bill of rights.....", because some of these people out here make you wanna blow their brains out.....

We're both the same age, but what I have to worry about with myself is a little different.... Yeah we can't keep flying off the handle like juveniles when we want @ 30+ when something goes down (that's part of what's wrong w/ some of these kids out here now).... But what I have to worry about is flat out snapping & severely injuring or killing someone when someone pushes me to that limit.... I have to hold myself back b/c my retaliatory actions will not be commensurate to what sparked the action out of some idiot towards me in the first place....

Bringing this all back to women (only I could do that after what was said above... lol), I keep sayin, some of these broads better watch out with some of these dudes (I'm not just talkin about the drug dealer type either)... I think you have guys in these longer lasting marriages/relationships that are simply tolerating these women for whatever reasons (sadly, coochie being one of them).... I made the point to a few acquaintances some time ago that when these kids growing up today reach their 30's & 40's (if they even get that far in life), you're gonna have a lot more domestic violence disputes ending in death, instead of ending up the way like they do on "cops"....

(Does that show still come on ??)

That part in bold is true with me too.... Getting calmed down is a serious challenge too when I get worked up like that.

Nah it's ok bro... You just voicing your opinion here just like everyone else! :) All of it being true too...

True... But with friends with benefits, at least you know the chick... I think they still call them call girls...

I agree with getting a chick that will have zero feelings if you're just wanting sex....

Knew a chick who had a friends with benefits thing with a guy she knew... After a while, she wanted to call it off because she wasn't willing to go with it anymore... The dude wanted more with her but after she declare that the friends with benefits thing is over, he began to slander her.... Making up all kinds of crazy things that weren't true about her... She eventually laid (no pun intened) some sense into him and got him to stop... However, she still felt bad about it all afterwards... She's passed it all now though...

Oh I know what you mean by these "homegrown" vids and pics... I'm sure you know but nowadays, chicks are into sex as much as men are although you won't get chicks to admit it easily... If a female between our ages tells you she not into sex, you and I both know that is BS... She'll use sex to try to control some fool....

From my experience, I don't believe females who say they don't plan on losing their virginity soon, don't believe it... Had some chick say that to me not to long ago but I find out she lost it recently... Am I surprised? Absolutely not...

Everything you said about the housewives show is true....

LOL on the basketball wives part... Did that really happen? I thought that too... Didn't know a female can be a wife without getting married.... How times change...

--------

To folks who here who are still virgins: Don't worry... Your time will come eventually... As B35 said earlier: Don't let folks make you feel bad if you're a virgin... Nothing to be ashamed about...

Thanks... I try my best.

What I was sayin was, one or the other gets caught up in those types of relationships, not that they actually end up in relationships....

(heh, I get the confusion now.... I should've put it differently - "chicks (well dudes too) be catchin feelings in those type of deals")

Quick Example- the woman that only wants companionship & the guy that needs a place to stay b/c he's a bum ass nzzzzz or w/e..... The woman will tolerate him b/c he's satisfying her in the bedroom or w/e & he's the convenient shoulder to lean on.... and the guy will stay b/c a] he's gettin a place to stay at & b] he's gettin money from that chick (don't be fooled, there are an increasing amt. of women that "pay for play", so to speak)... I think I just coined a new term - The urban gigolo.... lol..... That's what a good chunk of dudes are to these women that are afraid of real commitment (which is another thing; women love to lay the claim that men in general have this problem, when it is THEM that fear commitment w/ a real dude)...... The minute he moves on to some other chick or she kicks said dude out of the house for some "new d**k" (let them tell it) is the minute the opposing person will feel a certain type of way towards the person that breaks their end of the "bargain/deal" (don't know how else to put it) - and will go to extra lengths to keep the person no longer doing the "benefitting" around.....

Anyway, what I'm noticing is that you're gettin chicks that are actually voluntarily signing up to homegrown based forums to "show the guys" (which is all those boards be.... sausagefests) a lil some'n some'n.... I'm not just talking about those fan pics/proof pics (you know, where the chick writes a guy's name/handle on a piece of paper, or somewhere on her body), I'm talkin bout voluntarily takin bucket nekkid pics & vids of them gettin off, or someone gettin them off or w/e, and postin said media themselves on those forums..... This is a win-win for the bevy of lames that can't get play offline (personally, I find chicks that put themselves out there like that to that extent are generally unattractive [to me] anyway).... But yeah bro, any chick that acts like she's scared of a penis, I know is full of shit..... I wouldn't even mess w/ a chick like that anyway b/c she's basically telling on herself..... Houston 500 ass chicks.... lol....

A female being a virgin I don't even wanna hear about, even if it is true.... A female telling me she's a virgin I take w/ a grain of salt b/c I know it's part of a facade to come off as being lady-like..... To be honest, I've never gotten the whole thing behind setting out for virgins, if you have no intentions of being with her for the longhaul..... Yeah, you don't want the girl next door that done had everyone next door in her, but I'd want someone with *some* experience.... Plus I find that when you take a girl's v-card, she gets REAL clingy.... Which is a trait in people I deem destestable... I don't deal with clingy people.....

Lol @ the wife thing... I'm sayin though... droppin one of them chicks from the show because she got married....

I talk to random women out of boredom if I am interested enough I'd ask for her number OR trick her into giving me her number by having her call my phone. If I wanna be an asshat I would say I can't find my phone can you call it? :lol::D:P They fall for it every time LOL. Or I'd manipulate the situation to create laughs based on the environment or get witty for kicks sometimes I'd complement her in a deliberate way like "your too attractive for diet stay off diet soda" Or "bitch get off the diet eating only goes to your right places" Or "you don't need to wear too many layers you don't need to get any hotter than you already are". :D

Wanna know the REAL reason why I don't date much? WARNING:VERY WRONG POST AHEAD

Cause every time I nail or sleep with those women they get addicted to me like CRACK!!!! They won't friggin leave me alone when the deed is done I am stuck with clean-up super bleach needed for clean-up on isle 3. I am the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of the jealous boyfriend I don't give a f**k I understand how horny women are and sometimes they need to f**k other people just don't get an STD :lol: and the benefits deal is good. I will do as I please woman know your place.

I talk to random women out of boredom if I am interested enough I'd ask for her number OR trick her into giving me her number by having her call my phone. If I wanna be an asshat I would say I can't find my phone can you call it? :lol::D:P They fall for it every time LOL. Or I'd manipulate the situation to create laughs based on the environment or get witty for kicks sometimes I'd complement her in a deliberate way like "your too attractive for diet stay off diet soda" Or "bitch get off the diet eating only goes to your right places" Or "you don't need to wear too many layers you don't need to get any hotter than you already are". :D

I don't think you have any idea how ass-backwards your words are.

Quite an imagination you have there, sir. :rolleyes:

Thanks... I try my best.

What I was sayin was, one or the other gets caught up in those types of relationships, not that they actually end up in relationships....

(heh, I get the confusion now.... I should've put it differently - "chicks (well dudes too) be catchin feelings in those type of deals")

Quick Example- the woman that only wants companionship & the guy that needs a place to stay b/c he's a bum ass nzzzzz or w/e..... The woman will tolerate him b/c he's satisfying her in the bedroom or w/e & he's the convenient shoulder to lean on.... and the guy will stay b/c a] he's gettin a place to stay at & b] he's gettin money from that chick (don't be fooled, there are an increasing amt. of women that "pay for play", so to speak)... I think I just coined a new term - The urban gigolo.... lol..... That's what a good chunk of dudes are to these women that are afraid of real commitment (which is another thing; women love to lay the claim that men in general have this problem, when it is THEM that fear commitment w/ a real dude)...... The minute he moves on to some other chick or she kicks said dude out of the house for some "new d**k" (let them tell it) is the minute the opposing person will feel a certain type of way towards the person that breaks their end of the "bargain/deal" (don't know how else to put it) - and will go to extra lengths to keep the person no longer doing the "benefitting" around.....

Anyway, what I'm noticing is that you're gettin chicks that are actually voluntarily signing up to homegrown based forums to "show the guys" (which is all those boards be.... sausagefests) a lil some'n some'n.... I'm not just talking about those fan pics/proof pics (you know, where the chick writes a guy's name/handle on a piece of paper, or somewhere on her body), I'm talkin bout voluntarily takin bucket nekkid pics & vids of them gettin off, or someone gettin them off or w/e, and postin said media themselves on those forums..... This is a win-win for the bevy of lames that can't get play offline (personally, I find chicks that put themselves out there like that to that extent are generally unattractive [to me] anyway).... But yeah bro, any chick that acts like she's scared of a penis, I know is full of shit..... I wouldn't even mess w/ a chick like that anyway b/c she's basically telling on herself..... Houston 500 ass chicks.... lol....

A female being a virgin I don't even wanna hear about, even if it is true.... A female telling me she's a virgin I take w/ a grain of salt b/c I know it's part of a facade to come off as being lady-like..... To be honest, I've never gotten the whole thing behind setting out for virgins, if you have no intentions of being with her for the longhaul..... Yeah, you don't want the girl next door that done had everyone next door in her, but I'd want someone with *some* experience.... Plus I find that when you take a girl's v-card, she gets REAL clingy.... Which is a trait in people I deem destestable... I don't deal with clingy people.....

Lol @ the wife thing... I'm sayin though... droppin one of them chicks from the show because she got married....

I knew what you ment lol... Just adding to your point... Should have added that when I was writing...

That reminds me of a chick I knew.... She hated the dude but only kept him around for sex.... After that, she (til this day) blasts him on not being a true man or whatever.... I don't talk to this chick much... The way she acts in general is a turn off for me...

LOL at the urban gigolo part....

I know what you mean by the fan pic photos.... Very true... I too don't like females like that... Then said females has the nerve to get mad when their photos/videos end up on different sites like WSHH and sites similar to those.... It's their fault in the first place....

I don't buy it either... This chick I mention in the last post.... She was far from "lady-like" (Laughing about it now just thinking about it) She used to tell me how she will wait til marriage.... When she meets the right guy yada yada yada.... Even before she lost it to her ex, she was already pretty clingy to him...

I never found taking a girl's virginity a victory per say due to the reasons you've stated... The reality is that a lot of guys are on that "hit it quit it" mentality and they look for girls who already have experience....

Slightly off topic but relatable... Hate it when young chicks think they're grown... Also hate that young chicks (minors) always try for 18+ dudes... Had a few of my cousin's female friends try to hit on me... I don't bother with them but hate it when they don't get the message.... Not interested in chicks younger than 18... That reminds me of the time I read what you wrote on the NJT forum about some chick on the bus trying to hit on you but she couldn't get her age right... She said she was 23 but her math didn't add up lol... Remember that? I remember laughing at that....

Wanna know the REAL reason why I don't date much? WARNING:VERY WRONG POST AHEAD

Cause every time I nail or sleep with those women they get addicted to me like CRACK!!!! They won't friggin leave me alone when the deed is done I am stuck with clean-up super bleach needed for clean-up on isle 3. I am the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of the jealous boyfriend I don't give a f**k I understand how horny women are and sometimes they need to f**k other people just don't get an STD :lol: and the benefits deal is good. I will do as I please woman know your place.

Was all this foolishness an attempt at being comical?

If so, clearly you failed, sir.....

This has about as much ring of truth to it as that person you said you literally kicked off the bus for farebeating....

I think some of the posters here need to just enjoy life and not worry about the issues being bought up here in this thread.

Enjoying life has nothing to do with it.....

I never found taking a girl's virginity a victory per say due to the reasons you've stated... The reality is that a lot of guys are on that "hit it quit it" mentality and they look for girls who already have experience....

Slightly off topic but relatable... Hate it when young chicks think they're grown... Also hate that young chicks (minors) always try for 18+ dudes... Had a few of my cousin's female friends try to hit on me... I don't bother with them but hate it when they don't get the message.... Not interested in chicks younger than 18... That reminds me of the time I read what you wrote on the NJT forum about some chick on the bus trying to hit on you but she couldn't get her age right... She said she was 23 but her math didn't add up lol... Remember that? I remember laughing at that....

That's more the younger cats out now that want experienced chicks (that's one thing I will side with the young guys on).... When I was growing up, the big thing was that you wanted a virgin chick as opposed to the experienced chick b/c the latter chick was perceived as a ho (which had more meaning to dudes back then; a ho was someone you didn't want)..... Nowadays, cats is wifin up hoes like crazy; they don't care (the stigma/shaming tactic doesn't work anymore)...... Chicks my age, man they all scratchin up dudes cars & stabbing/shooting dudes... I mean, just look at the "cases" on these judge shows of these jilted lovers & look at how old a lot of em be....

Jailbait... yeah, you gotta watch out for those... and I definitely remember that chick on the #553, smh..... hesitated on what year she was born....

there are a few girls i know who already have babies, and some i saw on dating sites around my age have babies as well

What's more surprising to me is that chicks your age are on dating sites, moreso than them having kids.....

A chick in her (early) 20's having 3+ kids I pretty much take as the norm nowadays....

lol @ that image in your post....

Quite an imagination you have there, sir. :rolleyes:

BULLSHIT you know nothing about me personally STFU

there are a few girls i know who already have babies, and some i saw on dating sites around my age have babies as well

listen... i really don't want to be the 40 year old virgin, and because i don't have any real friends...

Untitled-1.jpg ?

HUH

Was all this foolishness an attempt at trying to be funny?

If so, clearly you failed, sir.....

Enjoying life has nothing to do with it.....

That's more the younger cats out now that want experienced chicks (that's one thing I will side with the young guys on).... When I was growing up, the big thing was that you wanted a virgin chick as opposed to the experienced chick b/c the latter chick was perceived as a ho (which had more meaning to dudes back then; a ho was someone you didn't want)..... Nowadays, cats is wifin up hoes like crazy; they don't care (the stigma/shaming tactic doesn't work anymore)...... Chicks my age, man they all scratchin up dudes cars & stabbing/shooting dudes now... I mean, just look at the "cases" on these judge shows of these jilted lovers & look at how old a lot of em be....

Jailbait... yeah, you gotta watch out for those... and I definitely remember that chick on the #553, smh..... hesitated on what year she was born....

What's more surprising to me is that chicks your age are on dating sites, moreso than them having kids.....

A chick in her (early) 20's having 3+ kids I pretty much take as the norm nowadays....

lol @ that image in your post....

I actually wasn't tyna be funny actually I was telling the truth but yeah jailbait EWW I hate that. I have bigger issues to worry about than relationships I will cross that road after I get solid foundation from education my studies are important. I need to live life fully.

its a meme called Forever Alone

http://knowyourmeme....s/forever-alone

will never happen to me I am a very social person I feel sorry for the shy weaklings they are just women it ain't that serious.

That's more the younger cats out now that want experienced chicks (that's one thing I will side with the young guys on).... When I was growing up, the big thing was that you wanted a virgin chick as opposed to the experienced chick b/c the latter chick was perceived as a ho (which had more meaning to dudes back then; a ho was someone you didn't want)..... Nowadays, cats is wifin up hoes like crazy; they don't care...... Chicks my age, man they all scratchin up dudes cars & stabbing/shooting dudes now... I mean, just look at the "cases" on these judge shows of these jilted lovers & look at how old a lot of em be....

I'm like that too... I prefer the more experience chicks than the virgins....

Yep, heard about those cases alright...

Jailbaits... Reminds me of my ex's friend.... She was 14 going out with some 21 year old at the time... I gave her that "Are you serious" look when she asked me if she's doing the right thing by going out with the dude... I told her "The dude you're going out with really wants jail time eh?" What's sad if I remember correctly is that her parents were ok with that too...

Yeah I remember you said that she was changing up the years lol...

none of you added me on Facebook yet, so u don't know what i look like, but when i walk up to girls, i would be like, "hey, whats up?" and some would just walk away, or pretend to talk to me

i actually have no flirting skills

Don't beat yourself up like that... You just need to change your approach... Stay positive! Also, don't go talk to chicks who aren't worth it... You'll find a girl if you play your cards right! You won't be alone forever... Give it time, You're still young! Plenty of time to get a girl!

Oh, women love playing matchmaker; don't matter how old they are either.... And what I tend to find is that they like to hook up men they know/realize (women are very good at telling what type of man you are by how you carry yourself) are of means, with unworthy, or women they know we wouldn't think twice of approaching otherwise.... This can range from a woman w/ multiple kids, an overweight chick, a chick with serious financial issues (I'm talkin about 6 figures in debt), a chick that's been divorced 2,3+ times, the habitual smoking or drinking type that suffers from severe depression (to me, these chicks are the saddest/sorriest), the overbearing chick that thinks she has more dick & balls than you do, and so on & so forth.... Women with some serious isht goin on in life.... It's very seldom ever the chick with some act-right that's genuinely lookin for a good dude that got something goin on for herself, that's not trying to mooch & leech off him....

Also, some women play matchmaker (as f***ed up as this is) because THEY actually think you're attractive - and will attempt to steal you away from the chick she originally tried to hook you up with, if y'all were to actually hook up.... Many stories of boyfriend stealing types out here; there's a term for it actually, that I can't think of right now - Homewreckers is what's coming to mind.... Even worse than that, you'll get the women that'll hook you up with a chick, and go out to try to take you from her - only to prove that whole "men are dogs" belief.... Devious stuff....

The part about women thinking that we are stupid & don't pick up on things, to tell the truth, I think that's on us.... We'll (talking about men in general) put up w/ a lot of crap from women, hesitant/fearful of sayin anything to them because we think it's gonna lessen our chances of "gettin some"..... I actually get compliments from the chicks I've messed around with for being flat out honest.... A man that'll sit there & act like everything's all gravy, a chick really has no respect for; basically the nice guy/"yes" man types.... I'll tell a broad quick that I aint nobody's pushover, even the one I'm seeing now...

Acting out of pocket.... yeah, I've made that point in another thread, about how women will disrespect men in controlled environments...

If I was in your situation, I would have gotten up & left..... Believe me, as I've done it.... Homegirl that invited 2 of her old man-hating ass friends were acting all belligerent & saying some real jacked up shit about men... Homegirl wasn't co-signing any of it, but she was just sitting there saying nothing - I took that as a form of blatant disrespect.... After that, I never spoke to her again - She was acting all dumbfounded as to why I stopped chillin with her...... But I should've known better (this was in my college yrs), b/c as they say...

You're judged by the company you keep.

Can I ask you how do you tell if a woman has GENUINE love for you not just sex ect and other shit. Getting laid is easy but I prefer genuine women what traits and signs do I look for to watch out for? You seem to be more knowledgeable about relationships than I B35.

I'm like that too... I prefer the more experience chicks than the virgins....

Yep, heard about those cases alright...

Jailbaits... Reminds me of my ex's friend.... She was 14 going out with some 21 year old at the time... I gave her that "Are you serious" look when she asked me if she's doing the right thing by going out with the dude... I told her "The dude you're going out with really wants jail time eh?" What's sad if I remember correctly is that her parents were ok with that too...

Yeah I remember you said that she was changing up the years lol...

thats why you want to go to bars and clubs that are 18+, to enter, 21+ to drink.... last time i hooked up with some random chick was at Dayglow back in April in Philly -_- so yea.... she was in college

EDM fans who are 18+, don't go to Dayglow.... jailbaits everywhere

i could use some help on flirting and how to score

...but yeah jailbait EWW I hate that.

lol... how old are you again?

I am a very social person I feel sorry for the shy weaklings they are just women it ain't that serious.

Of course.... but you couldn't tell that to these TFL (true forced loneliness) dudes.....

none of you added me on Facebook yet, so u don't know what i look like, but when i walk up to girls, i would be like, "hey, whats up?" and some would just walk away, or pretend to talk to me

Are you serious or you just fu**in around? I hope your self esteem isn't really that low, man.....

I'm sorry, but there's no way you can mistake a 14 year old for being of age... That's someone that's taking clear advantage of a kid & deserves to get thrown in jail.... Speakin of that last statement, I remember a dude on YT that was tellin a story of someone he grew up with, that had a relationship with a young girl (dont remember the exact age) & the girl's mother (no father around) was okay with it b/c dude was a d-boy (dope boy; drug dealer) & what not...... he later went on to say the mother was messin around with the same dude on the low.....

basically, you give me money, I don't have a problem w/ you blowing both our backs out.... smfh.....

Cmon it's really not that hard be yourself and be very aware of your environment and you will come up with something. Just have fun and go with the flow at the end SHE IS ONLY HUMAN!!!!!!

Or, you get those men that get married because it's (supposedly) the patriarchal/"manly" thing to do.... Part of the problem too nowadays is that men are marrying "for the sake of the kids" (if they have 'em) & what not, full knowing they hate that woman's guts otherwise.... The mentality of, We have to come together for the kids..... Man, one problem with being a man in today's society is that you never know if a woman really loves you, or is flat out simply trying to get whatever it is she wants out of you - whether that is money, children, or simple companionship (that doesn't necessarily mean love) - that last part I had to learn the hard way..... If you ask me, genuine love from a woman towards a man exists in a very small percentage of women out here....

Not this fake love from a woman because she realizes she can't compete with younger women, and she's startin to get granma's hands & crow's feet & knows full circle that men generally do NOT fantasize & want to shack up with no old ass woman..... I told you about these dating sites out here in an older PM & what age range of women plague them.... Liberated, empowered, and capable of doing anything men can do, yet they desperately sign up to these sites in a last ditch search for companionship because they've been rejected by too many men (that includes divorces) in their younger years..... We (men) have had to deal with rejection for LIFE and put it in our hip pocket, to boot - it comes with the territory of being the gender..... Whereas women simply aren't built for having to put up w/ a lifetime of continually being rejected.....Some say they go gay for that BS reason.

OK It's obvious you know way more than me here are you sure genuine women are hard to find?

Archived