MLB 2009 Season

Shortline Bus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About time Sabathia showed up for us! I was beginning to wonder: another bust for NYY?

Good to see Swisher have a great day too, though it was unfortunate that he started because Teixeira was hurting. Swisher's good and hopefully he'll get to be in more often.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matsui has been dropped in the lineup to 7th, with Ransom right in back of him. Cabrera is also starting tonight, lineup will be:

1. Jeter - SS

2. Damon - LF

3. Swisher - 1B

4. Posada - C

5. Nady - RF

6. Cano - 2B

7. Matsui - DH

8. Ransom - 3B

9. Cabrera - CF

Lineup for tonight's historic game for Mets:

1. Reyes - SS

2. Murphy - LF

3. Wright - 3B

4. Delgado - 1B

5. Beltran - CF

6. Church - RF

7. Schneider - C

8. Castillo - 2B

9. Pelfrey - P

Jody Gerut at the very first AB.

THE YANKS AND METS ARE TERRIBLE, Little Wang is terrible, and he's number 2??????????

Correct sbout Jody Gerut. Yanks are getting a butt kicking in Fla. vs the Rays 10-0 in 3rd inning.

Good news is that until Wednesday i got 5-day 'free preview' of MLB extra innings pay per view on my digital cable system. It started last Friday 4/10/09.

Correct sbout Jody Gerut. Yanks are getting a butt kicking in Fla. vs the Rays 10-0 in 3rd inning.

Good news is that until Wednesday i got 5-day 'free preview' of MLB extra innings pay per view on my digital cable system. It started last Friday 4/10/09.

Doesn't YES or SNY come with your package?

Doesn't YES or SNY come with your package?

Yup. Also maybe cause i close to Southern New England as Ct. border is only 40 minute drive from Dutchess County i also get NESN the Red Sox station as well.

I cant afford the $150 for full season mlb extra innings pay per view package.

Yanks are still getting smashed, but the Mets have tied... :cry:

Damn, I didn't see that.

@Hudson:

But you can always use MLB.TV, and you're not in the Mets or Yankees blackout territory, if you get NESN, you're in Red Sox territory, so your games wouldn't be blackout, and the restrcitions doesn't apply unless it's Red Sox vs. Yanks.

Archived