MLB 2009 Season

Shortline Bus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me guess, something by either Wright, or Delgado?

Wright.

Feliciano balked in the go-ahead run just now. 6-5 Padres.

Also, 10-2 Yankees. Doesn't look like we're gonna come back from this one, unless we have another magical 13 run inning like we did against the Devil Rays a few years back, twice.

Wow, that was SUCH a horrible game for us....I can't believe the pitchers were so bad that we had to bring in Swisher to pitch for us - and that he was the best pitcher of the night. I couldn't bear to watch such a beatdown at the hands of the Rays.

At least we got Teixiera back, because there's a right hander on the mound, and Burnett is pitching for us. If I was Giraudi, I would rest Matsui because he is trying less than Ransom, and I bet he just wants the Yanks to eat his contract. Swisher should be playing everyday for us.

Hughes IMO had his chance last year and completely blew it. Though he was hurt too, so okay, maybe ONE more chance. But not another one for Kennedy. He's crap. And I think Melky should've gone too. We should've traded Melky to the Brewers for Mike Cameron, even if Mike's up there in age, he's still got something.

Archived