MTA General Discussion Forum

mark1447

I think its time to add one[suggestion] , seeing that someone may have questions about the MTA or wanna discuss, something that has nothing to do with Subway lines, bus routes trains or something.

Like some topics might be, MTA Budget issues, Metrocard Questions, Capital Construction and anything that doesn't fit in the MTA forums that is presented now..

What do you think?

Well what if someone has a question regarding pricing of Metrocards, that has something to do with Bus an subway, we cant have two topics of the same in both forum

@AWWang- As a forum owner, Sub forum means a Forum within a forum(Or more Sub-forums within Subforums), Such as the Forum: New York City Bus, then in that forum there is a SUB - forum called MaBSTOA Discussion or something. The forums in the index are under Categories such as "MTA New York City Transit" which has IRT, BMT/IND, NYC Bus forums in the index, just a lil tip ;)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8100/4.2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

All general MTA discussions should be posted in the 'General Subway Forum'.

Yes but somethings may not be subway related you know. Just like if there was a dicussion regarding Access-A-Ride(Sub MTA Division i think) [Which i dont see a forum like that]

Archived