Rode Every Train Line!!!

Robert Bosco

From Union Turnpike: (E) to Jamaica Ctr (J) to Bway Junction (A) to Jay Street (C) to Bway Nassau (3) to Borough Hall (4) to Nevins St (2) to Franklin Ave (S) (Franklin) to Prospect Park (Q) to Canal St (6) to Union Square (5) to Grand Central (S) (Times Sq) to Times Square (1) to 59th St (D) to 125th St (;) to 47th/50th ---took a break--- then (F) to Delancey (Z) to Bowery (M) to Myrtle/Wyckoff (L) to Lorimer St (G) to Court Square (7) to Queensboro Plz (N) to 39th Ave (W) to Lexington Ave (R) to Queens Plz and (V) to Continental

I also rode every line. Even the (9). I spread it out across 6 months because of school so thats why it took so long. You know whats funny, The time i rode the (9) was my first and last time. Lucky huh?. It was the same month it was ended. Like my last Redbird ride, the summer of the year they were retired.

I also rode every line. Even the (9). I spread it out across 6 months because of school so thats why it took so long. You know whats funny, The time i rode the (9) was my first and last time. Lucky huh?. It was the same month it was ended. Like my last Redbird ride, the summer of the year they were retired.

i also only rode on the (9) once, way back in the summer of 2003, but it was only between 66th Street-Lincoln Center and 42nd Street-Times Square.

Archived