Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
FlushingExpress

need some help

it is okay to listen to music in languages you do not understand? people find me weird because i listen to music in five languages even though i only know two.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

It's not abnormal, I listen to Korean songs even when I don't even know what they are singing about.

Its not weird. I have lots of j-pop loaded on my iPod that I listen to. Music is music.. If you like it, you listen to it. If not, so be it.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Its not weird. I have lots of j-pop loaded on my iPod that I listen to. Music is music.. If you like it, you listen to it. If not, so be it.

Exactly...

Yeah i do that to. I'm Jewish and i don't understand German, but I love nazi songs. Weird no? I love the way they sound even though the whole song is about killing me =/. I'm sure if it was in english I'd still listen to it but... eh.

this is an example of what im talking about.

it is okay to listen to music in languages you do not understand? people find me weird because i listen to music in five languages even though i only know two.

What exactly it is that you need help with? Please refrain from creating these pointless threads.