Who Wants to See NGs on the Routes of Gleason?

Micstromme

I actually agree with the original person you quoted, about those buses goin to Gun Hill...

People don't have to be english majors to make a point.

If you got a problem with me also.....then say it. Yeah ppl don't have to be English majors to make a point. So what's the point of a CNG bus being in Gull Hill when its only a diesel depot?

Maturity doesnt seem to be a strong point when it comes to how people post their opinions. If you have a problem with how someone speaks or posts, dont be a jerk and post something stupid, keep the crude & snide remarks to yourself. If you post something that is based on the topic, then please do so. Opinions are welcome but dont post stupid things about one another here.....This isnt Subchat.....

Harry or Zach needs to enforce the rules, or recruit some more moderators...

As for the topic, I would LOVE to see NGs on the B68, B75 & B77 Routes, whether they be CNG or HEV, and see less of those C40LFs on the streets, unless if the MTA were to purchase C40LFRs with Cummins/Voith (Unfortunately, with the MTA/NF being babies, it'll never happen, even for the artics.) I'd welcome them wholeheartedly.

And keep this topic ON TOPIC please :P

Maturity doesnt seem to be a strong point when it comes to how people post their opinions. If you have a problem with how someone speaks or posts, dont be a jerk and post something stupid, keep the crude & snide remarks to yourself. If you post something that is based on the topic, then please do so. Opinions are welcome but dont post stupid things about one another here.....This isnt Subchat.....

Harry or Zach needs to enforce the rules, or recruit some more moderators...

And keep this topic ON TOPIC please :P

Thank you very much Shane. People on here don't know what the word respect mean and if they forgot they need to look up the word in that updated Webster Dictionary. I guess they act they way they act is b/c their parents didn't give them enough attention has a child growing up or they think they are superior to other ppl on here. If you can't have respect for me or other members on this board....then I advice you to leave and go somewhere else where they you disrespect each other on a constant basis. Some ppl got too much pride within themselves and talk a lot smack, but want to call ppl out, they really got nerve. I've given respect w/o the name calling then I'm able to get that respect back. Again that's my 2 cents for the day!

I think it'd be very nice to see NG07's on Gleason routes. I live near the B63, B67, B71 and B69 routes, and I'd love to see the NG07's on these routes. I have to say the C40LF's are annoying and slow, so I agree with Majinvegeta, in getting those buses off the streets. I think the NG07s would be mostly put on the B35, B68, and B63...and maybe the B8, the few heavily used Jackie Gleason routes.

I think it'd be very nice to see NG07's on Gleason routes. I live near the B63, B67, B71 and B69 routes, and I'd love to see the NG07's on these routes. I have to say the C40LF's are annoying and slow, so I agree with Majinvegeta, in getting those buses off the streets. I think the NG07s would be mostly put on the B35, B68, and B63...and maybe the B8, the few heavily used Jackie Gleason routes.

Good I'm glad someone other than myself that dislike the C40's.....lets pray that the NG's replace the C40's. I'll also like to see the NG's on the B8, B35 and B37; eventhough I don't ride those routes!

Nope I don't want these NG's to come to gleason. Esp if they replace the best low floor bus in the MTA, the C40LF. If they replaced those VII CNG's I wound'nt care, if they replace V CNG's then no I don't want to see em at gleason. If they do replace the C40LF man I gonna miss them. Those buses are badass love that bounce they have just so much fun to ride them, not to mention the awsome seezing sound they make when the driver takes their foot off the gas. That infamous COO COO sound...

Yea, I would love to see that!

The 1st depot to have an Orion VII CNG was Gun Hill. 7560 ran out of GH, there's pics of it on the Bx28 somewhere.
It was actually Gleason's bus.
#5431 is at gun Hill depot.

was #5431 was supposed to be repainted soon.

the bus that i hate that now getting worst coniditon this year

is:

1990 RTS nova bus #8000 - #8399 series

i dont even like to see 1990 RTS nova

bus dont run in Queens.

i would like to see if ( MTA BUS )

LGA depot

JFK depot

get new 2009 orion7NG soon.

LGA depot should carry more of orion7NG. than any other depot

in Queens.

when will i see 2004 orion7CNG i mean which first set of

orion7CNG bus of #7560 - #7619 will run at

West farms depot first.

will #7560 - #7619 will be at West Farms depot by spring

of 2009 .

I would like to see if 2004 orion7CNG #7595 , #7604 , #7579

run at West Farms depot first.

and i would like West Farms depot retire #308 , #231 , #420

keep them in a storage. or scrapped them

First of all 7560-7684 are 2003 models, 7685-7819 are 2004. #420 is a fast bus and everything runs fine on it what's the problem? There is no such thing as a 1990 NovaBUS RTS. It's a TMC RTS. 1990, 1991, 1993, and 1994 RTS models in MTA are all TMCs. #5431 is garbage but you think repainting it will fix it? They need to work on the engine, paint isn't nearly as important.
Nope I don't want these NG's to come to gleason. Esp if they replace the best low floor bus in the MTA, the C40LF. If they replaced those VII CNG's I wound'nt care, if they replace V CNG's then no I don't want to see em at gleason. If they do replace the C40LF man I gonna miss them. Those buses are badass love that bounce they have just so much fun to ride them, not to mention the awsome seezing sound they make when the driver takes their foot off the gas. That infamous COO COO sound...
Okay they can't retire a bus model if it's under 12 years old so don't worry those spaceships will still be in service. It's the 1995 Orion V CNGs that are going first.
Either way, JG takes good care of their buses and that's a fact.
No thier 2003 VII CNGs are much worse than the 2003 VII CNGs in West Farms, they do maintain the C40LFs aiight.. I still hear them screeching pretty often. Also every 2003 VII in West Farms is already repainted while Jackie Gleason still hasn't finished repainting 2003 VIIs.

I feel like they are slow and overly bulky. I've always prefered RTS's to the C40's cause of manuerverability...something that the NG07s also have

Now I agree with you with that...ever since JG got rid of their RTS I stopped riding their routes especially the B35 since I used to live on E. 96th Street and Church Avenue!

What's wrong with Flyers?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't have a problem with New Flyer buses expection of their C40's and D40's....I love their D60's. If (MTA) squash their beef with New Flyer we'd gotten more Artics from them we'd never got that LFSA bus has a demo!

I don't have a problem with New Flyer buses expection of their C40's and D40's....I love their D60's. If (MTA) squash their beef with New Flyer we'd gotten more Artics from them we'd never got that LFSA bus has a demo!

SEPTA has 650 D40LFs,DE40LFs or DE41LFs.

Why do you like asking over 9000 questions? There is two little tidbits I call the search button & research.

NGs WOULD be nice to have in The Bronx, but that status is currently pending, as now, NGs are being slightly spread out.

And on another note, when you do post, dont separate a huge margin just for a few little statements, and also, think before you post, cause half of what you said makes no sense.

Read this, and most of what you are asking doesnt relate to the topic

OTOH I do not want Gleason to get any sort of Hybrids, if anything maybe some Orion V diesels but definately no Orion VII NG. I don't want no Gleason VII CNG up in the Bronx either TYVM.

Archived