Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Forest Glen

PA5 pics

wo0ot they in service now?! or Test? lol =D

BTW why is it that the A car as I call em have controls outside the cab?

btw nice shots!

They are nice but I would be trying to get shots of the PA-3 and PA-4 as they will all be gone eventually replaced by these beauties.

This is the best I've seen from the PATH so far, these are great catches, you've done a great job recording the PA-5 cars. I hope to check these out soon!

Nice catch.

I can't believe i waited 45 minutes looking for one the other day to find none anywhere.:tdown:

- A

Nice pics. They look very much like the new MBTA Blue Line cars except the MBTA cars are made by Siemens, have 2 sets of doors per side and have pantographs. Most likely this is because the original design for the cars for the MBTA Blue and Orange lines were based on the PA3.

Awesome pics!

They are nice but I would be trying to get shots of the PA-3 and PA-4 as they will all be gone eventually replaced by these beauties.

PA4 will be staying, PA1-3 will be leaving.

Does anyone have a closeup (readable) picture of the poster that says 'Our new cars come fully loaded'?

Nice catch and pics!!

Btw does anybody know what the horn sounds like on these cars? I hope its the same as the PA1-4, the horns on those cars sound awsome.