Railfanning Pictures and Videos from 2/28/09

Dave160

You need to resize the rest of your pics to 800x600 regardless, not just the 1st 5-6 pics....reason for that it loads faster for ppl how have slower computers. Just b/c NYCTF resize you pics doesn't constitute you to have your pics @ 1824x1368. Resize them and it not that had to you.....everyone else did so why shouldn't you?

You need to resize the rest of your pics to 800x600 regardless, not just the 1st 5-6 pics....reason for that it loads faster for ppl how have slower computers. Just b/c NYCTF resize you pics doesn't constitute you to have your pics @ 1824x1368. Resize them and it not that had to you.....everyone else did so why shouldn't you?

I know, I uploaded the pics in 800x600.... but instead photobucket resized them to a different size... im working on it.

nice photos and y don't you used imageshack

Doesn't matter.

Nice pics! On the Photobucket upload page make sure that before you select the pics to upload, in the drop-down box under the uploader put the option "800x600". Then it will resize the pics to that size.

nice photos and y don't you used imageshack

Lotsa nice photos, awesome thread.

Very nice!

Doesn't matter.

Nice pics! On the Photobucket upload page make sure that before you select the pics to upload, in the drop-down box under the uploader put the option "800x600". Then it will resize the pics to that size.

Not too bad there! :tup:

- A

Thanks Guys.

Yea I know about the resize thing when you upload pics.... that's what I did. but photobucket probably glitched up or something and resized them to something else. The pictures are at 800x600 by now so people should lag less.

• 10 months later...

Archived