R46's are coming to the (A) soon!!!!

R32 3838

When I was at 71st ave today I saw this and I was shocke and After I just founded out that the R42's are being in the process of being reefed (I already Knew) The r46's will be on the (A) very soon after all R32's are in pitkin and 207th the r46's will follow:

S5031313.jpg

S5031311.jpg

S5031312.jpg

Their doorsteps have been repaited and it indicates that these R46's will belong to 207th st yard, If yellow it belongs to pitkin, I can't wait, these R46's will start going to pitkin after the R32's are all in pitkin and 207th st

When I was at 71st ave today I saw this and I was shocke and After I just founded out that the R42's are being in the process of being reefed (I already Knew)
The R42s should've gone first, not the R38s. Big mistake!

Dave: Don't spill the beans now, hit up subchat and here with "proof" and watch the foam hit the fan.

Subwayguy: Hell with the (K), its getting signed up as a (V) or a <C>. Something cool for "8899".

Yellow D for the win :P

Hey that almost sounds like that pic I grabbed down at CI of an R46 signed up as an E..it took a LOT of restraint to not post that on subchat and go "didn't know the (E) was based out of CI" and watch the reactions

A little off-topic now guys but seriously, there is NO R46s going to the (A)(C) anytime in the coming months. If you notice, the R68s on the (D) have red edges too. All R46s are staying at Jamaica untill 2010 when the 32's die. The (A)(C) WILL get them just not soon. The R46s will also take the Farts (a.k.a. R44) off the rails so they can get there much needed SMS. But as of now, NO R46S FOR THE (A)(C).

As long as I don't get my beloved R-32s and slant R-40s on the (A) and (C) taken away from me, then i don't mind seeing those big monster R-46s on the a/c. I have an idea. If they do put R-32s and R-40s off the A and C, then put them on the (D)(E)(F)(G)(J)(L)(M)(R)(S)(V)(Z). And put the R-46s on the E. That would be a lot of fun.

The R44 is not getting another SMS. They will be replaced by the R179 fleet by 2011 - 2013.

They're getting SMS, trust me. :P I recently saw R44s 5227 and 5228 with stainless steel waistlines instead of silver painted ones, like R46s.

A little off-topic now guys but seriously, there is NO R46s going to the (A)(C) anytime in the coming months. If you notice, the R68s on the (D) have red edges too. All R46s are staying at Jamaica untill 2010 when the 32's die. The (A)(C) WILL get them just not soon. The R46s will also take the Farts (a.k.a. R44) off the rails so they can get there much needed SMS. But as of now, NO R46S FOR THE (A)(C).

I was just about to state this, thank you for pointing this out.

The R68s were the first cars to have these red doorstep edges for years, and they arent going anywhere anytime soon, so dont count on the R46s to go anywhere anytime soon as well.

Sry for beinga n00b lol but wat does the painted edge on the door means?

The yard it belongs to like the IRT R62s/A under the car numbers.

And I guess the 46 would go to the (A) seeing that the R44 and 46 are identical with minor mechanical features. Wonder if rkway (S) would benefit with 46s..

Sry for beinga n00b lol but wat does the painted edge on the door means?

The yard it belongs to like the IRT R62s/A under the car numbers.

And I guess the 46 would go to the (A) seeing that the R44 and 46 are identical with minor mechanical features. Wonder if rkway (S) would benefit with 46s..

To watch where you are stepping I believe, I'm not 100% sure

Well, the R-44, R-68 and SIRT cars also have these red footsteps... I don't believe it is a switch... Since, either way, they are going in SMS and may have red footsteps...

Which is true, the recent SIRT cars with a entirely new interior, new seats and a whole different exterior has the red paint stuff, some of the older cars have them as well.

Archived