1998- Pelham 123

mark1447

I was wondering if this video was the 1998 version of Pelham 123 from Canada, found it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeWEiu6i_xw&NR=1

If it is, damn it sucks!! Looks like bootleg copy of the 1974 and 2009 version x(

Filmed in the Toronto Transit Commision (their slang for their MTA)using their subway cars dressed in NYC subway colors. Saw part of this TV remake but could not watch it. Horrible IMO indeed. Only bright spot is how clean and nice the Toronto subway system(i been on it alot)is.

Mark or anyone have you been to Toronto before? it worth the trip a beautiful city and a small NYC with about 3 million people there. Their subway system other than the DC Metro Imo is one of the best in North America.

Filmed in the Toronto Transit Commision (their slang for their MTA)using their subway cars dressed in NYC subway colors. Saw part of this TV remake but could not watch it. Horrible IMO indeed. Only bright spot is how clean and nice the Toronto subway system(i been on it alot)is.

Mark or anyone have you been to Toronto before? it worth the trip a beautiful city and a small NYC with about 3 million people there. Their subway system other than the DC Metro Imo is one of the best in North America.

nope, just been in NYC and Miami =\

Do they have a gd Transit system?

Archived