Metrocards

Guest Charles

Guest Charles

Hi guys, I need to buy an unlimited Metrocard. I will need to use the express bus. I looked on the (MTA) Website and I found these two: The 30-day unlimited metrocard and the 7-Day Unlimited Express Bus Card. The 7-Day is unlimited + express and everything, but only for 7 days. My questions is, can u use the 30-day unlimited Metrocard on Express Buses? I remember there was a 30-day unlimited + Express Bus Metrocard...is this the same card?

I'm quite confused.:confused:

Hi guys, I need to buy an unlimited Metrocard. I will need to use the express bus. I looked on the (MTA) Website and I found these two: The 30-day unlimited metrocard and the 7-Day Unlimited Express Bus Card. The 7-Day is unlimited + express and everything, but only for 7 days. My questions is, can u use the 30-day unlimited Metrocard on Express Buses? I remember there was a 30-day unlimited + Express Bus Metrocard...is this the same card?

30-Day Express Bus MetroCard is discontinued on Feb. 27th, 2005, right?

Right now it is only 7-Day Express Bus MetroCard. Keep in mind 7-Day Express MetroCard is not accepted on Long Island Bus.

30-Day MetroCard is only upgrade to use only $2 buses (NYC Bus, Long Island Bus, MTA Bus, Bee-Line, Subways, SIR and RIT.

If you have credit card, you should apply for Easy Express Bus MetroCard.

It is $40 MetroCard with $46 value.

30-day unlimited Metro-Card is only for local/limited bus and subways only...your better off using the 7-day ummlimited Express bus Metro-Card

Archived