Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charles

Metrocards

Guest Charles

Hi guys, I need to buy an unlimited Metrocard. I will need to use the express bus. I looked on the (MTA) Website and I found these two: The 30-day unlimited metrocard and the 7-Day Unlimited Express Bus Card. The 7-Day is unlimited + express and everything, but only for 7 days. My questions is, can u use the 30-day unlimited Metrocard on Express Buses? I remember there was a 30-day unlimited + Express Bus Metrocard...is this the same card?

I'm quite confused.:confused:

You can't use the 30-Day on the Express Bus. I wish there was a 30-Day Express Bus Metro-Card. Maybe it might happen someday. But until then only Pay-Per-Ride or the 7-Bus Plus Metrocard is only accepted.

Hi guys, I need to buy an unlimited Metrocard. I will need to use the express bus. I looked on the (MTA) Website and I found these two: The 30-day unlimited metrocard and the 7-Day Unlimited Express Bus Card. The 7-Day is unlimited + express and everything, but only for 7 days. My questions is, can u use the 30-day unlimited Metrocard on Express Buses? I remember there was a 30-day unlimited + Express Bus Metrocard...is this the same card?

30-Day Express Bus MetroCard is discontinued on Feb. 27th, 2005, right?

Right now it is only 7-Day Express Bus MetroCard. Keep in mind 7-Day Express MetroCard is not accepted on Long Island Bus.

30-Day MetroCard is only upgrade to use only $2 buses (NYC Bus, Long Island Bus, MTA Bus, Bee-Line, Subways, SIR and RIT.

If you have credit card, you should apply for Easy Express Bus MetroCard.

It is $40 MetroCard with $46 value.

I believe there is a 14 day card.

- A

Yes there is

also I knew it, there should of been a MTA General Discussion forum =|!

30-day unlimited Metro-Card is only for local/limited bus and subways only...your better off using the 7-day ummlimited Express bus Metro-Card